Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s a girl

I would be happy with a daughter

So what is it, are you a cuck?
I would rather have a daughter because women live easier lives. If I had a son I know he would have to go through so much shit to get barely any returns for the hard work he does. Women just coast through life on easy mode. Yes, I would much rather have a daughter than a son

No at all, why is having a daughter cucked? I can teach her all kinds of things like math and programming
Because she will not continue your bloodline, but someone else's

Honestly I would rather have daughter who is a whore than incel son :feelsYall:

I would rather have a daughter because women live easier lives. If I had a son I know he would have to go through so much shit to get barely any returns for the hard work he does. Women just coast through life on easy mode. Yes, I would much rather have a daughter than a son
Average inceldom discussion :lul:

Honestly I would rather have daughter who is a whore than incel son :feelsYall:
If one of us miraculously gets to have a baby and its a boy, we deserve life punishment

What logic is this. A daughter has a FATHER with his GENES. Jfl you don't know how babies are made??:feelshaha:

No at all, why is having a daughter cucked?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE

I can teach her all kinds of things like math and programming
You need to look up the stats, those are male fields, most women don't even want to work in those fields or care to know about them. Why would a woman stress herself out with these hard fields of study, when she can just spread her holes open and live off of other men's dime?

Why do you think your daughter would do anything different than the average woman today, many of which have better fathers than you could ever be? (have some common sense please).

She will pass on my genes
Actually no, most of our genes come from our fathers, this is a scientific fact.

Daughters don't pass on shit, they don't even pass on your last name. Another man is going to rewrite your entire genetic legacy by gaping your daughters holes :feelskek:. I don't know why any man, much more an incel, would want to have a daughter, it is pure cuckoldry, there is no benefit.

Last edited:
What logic is this. A daughter has a FATHER with his GENES. Jfl you don't know how babies are made??:feelshaha:
It’s not about genes, genius, nobody cares about that except for you.
It’s about the name of the family. She will marry into another family and probably accept another name, a sin will carry on your name to the next generation, a daughter will not.

Stop being low IQ

It’s not about genes, genius, nobody cares about that except for you.
It’s about the name of the family. She will marry into another family and probably accept another name, a sin will carry on your name to the next generation, a daughter will not.

Stop being low IQ
Who cares about family name. Biologicallly she's forever my property :feelsdevil:
No matter the soyceity shit, muh family name. Whenever my descendants look into a family book I will be recorded there either you like it or not. I won nature's goal of me reproducing. They will all think like me because they are subjects of @erenyeager

I'm high iq.

Quit coping:feelsseriously: or else I will banish you to spam land:feelsdevil:

Having a son will be a bonus if the girl I breed with is tall.:feelsdevil: combined with my recessive white genes he will be as tall as a regular zoomer. I won

Last edited:
Good. We need more pussy in this world, the cock surplus is real and this is why so many men are incels because there's simply not enough females for everyone to have a gf. Look at 18-35 year old demographics and see it for yourself, the numbers don't lie. Supply and demand market is a bitch. I'm not saying that Chad-chasing wouldn't exist, but you're an idiot if you deny the fact that the competition is much tougher and hypergamy demand rises when there's a lack of women.

There are a lot of tards out there who prefer sons because they are a selfish arrogant pricks - they want sons to carry on their last name, bloodline, legacy, and all that obnoxious narcissistic shit. But the funny thing is that their sons will likely rot and suffer and have a high chance of being loners, because again everyone else too has sons, no matter what their stupid parents like to fantasize about. Everyone is selfish so everyone suffers, it's a perfect harmony. Let your sons become gay and assfuck each other - that's your LEGACY now.

This man gets it.

Typical low IQ mouthbreathing ape mentality. This is how China and India ended up with 70 million male surplus, because parents aborted their female offspring and only care about "mUH LeGaCy"

"In China and India, men outnumber women by 70 million. Both nations are belatedly trying to come to grips with the policies that created this male-heavy generation"

Your son is not going to continue your bloodline, tard. He's going to be incel or gay. And you're a piece of shit idiot parent for breeding him into the world of suffering where males have ZERO sexual market value. Just don't have any children at all if you're going to be that stupid and ignorant.

Typical low IQ mouthbreathing ape mentality. This is how China and India ended up with 70 million male surplus, because parents aborted their female offspring and only care about "mUH LeGaCy"

"In China and India, men outnumber women by 70 million. Both nations are belatedly trying to come to grips with the policies that created this male-heavy generation"

Your son is not going to continue your bloodline, tard. He's going to be incel or gay. And you're a piece of shit idiot parent for breeding him into the world of suffering where males have ZERO sexual market value. Just don't have any children at all if you're going to be that stupid and ignorant.
Cry me a river