Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "It's a human right to have a one night stand"

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sex-disability-dating-human-interaction-104944342.html

This article is about disabled people but the same arguments could be applied to incels. It's interesting how foids will admit that sex is necessary for human happiness when talking about certain disabilities, but if you're just short or ugly then "you're not entitled to sex sweaty"
Just imagine never, ever having anyone touch you again...Nobody ever cuddling you, nobody ever saying any kind words to you...never being able to have any kind of loving, meaningful relationship or connection with someone.
Yeah, imagine :feelsbadman:
Think about that and think about having to be like that for next 20, 30, 40 years. And then come back and tell me how important you think this is
And yet soycucks and foids will continue to insist that "sex isn't that big a deal"

Just imagine never, ever having anyone touch you again...Nobody ever cuddling you, nobody ever saying any kind words to you...never being able to have any kind of loving, meaningful relationship or connection with someone.
Don't have to :cryfeels:

Only when it's applied to me theory.

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell IT that, like, disabled people have the right to have sex, but if you're just short or ugly then you're not entitled to sex, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that this logic should apply to incels too if it applies to disabled people, well then everyone loses their minds!

Apologies for Jokerposting, couldn't help it. I don't feel entitled, I'd just like to be given a chance - or at least recognized in the same way that those mentioned in this article are recognized.

Only when it's applied to me theory.

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell IT that, like, disabled people have the right to have sex, but if you're just short or ugly then you're not entitled to sex, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that this logic should apply to incels too if it applies to disabled people, well then everyone loses their minds!

Apologies for Jokerposting, couldn't help it. I don't feel entitled, I'd just like to be given a chance - or at least recognized in the same way that those mentioned in this article are recognized.

Bookmarked and watched this thread.

Wokies, SJWs & co are going to flip their lid.

Good. Let them self combust.

Legal euthanasia is the way to go.

When your daily life is someone's idea of a worst case scenario

When your daily life is someone's idea of a worst case scenario
It's especially funny when you're coping well.

I litteraly can not imagine that most people experience physical intimacy on a regular basis. Boggles my mind. I have no conception of it. I'm in my early 30:d and I don't even know how another person would fit in my space.

Just really make you understand how big the difference in the experience of life is between incels and sex havers. Just insane.

Repeat after me:

G E N O C I D E

Featured video is a fat foid. Why do I get the feeling her disability is that?