Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its a redline day :)

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
everythings okay :)

The red streak in your hair? It gives the head flavor where there would otherwise be none.

>you will never be sweet jp
why live?

I just remembered that time my car spun off the road and I survived though and went to my shitty job that got me out of neethood then I got fired for missing days

>you will never be sweet jp
why live?

I just remembered that time my car spun off the road and I survived though and went to my shitty job that got me out of neethood then I got fired for missing days

tfw supposed to be first day of work tomorrow but not going to go cause i just dont give a fuck

haha what a bad ass

jp is a chad

tfw supposed to be first day of work tomorrow but not going to go cause i just dont give a fuck

haha what a bad ass

jp is a chad
long story short that time the final straw was I was using alcohol to fall asleep because I had terrible insomnia and worked 3rd shift and I slept through the alarm and that was that

long story short that time the final straw was I was using alcohol to fall asleep because I had terrible insomnia and worked 3rd shift and I slept through the alarm and that was that
yea i cant fall asleep either rn so i thought fuck it im just not going to that shitty job

yea i cant fall asleep either rn so i thought fuck it im just not going to that shitty job
that urge to tell your life story but half a paragraph through you see the futility in it

enjoy your day fren