Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's a very sad life

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Life is just spectrum off suffering unless you are super nouveau rich or super attractive, all copes will some day die and you must realize that without finding another or purpose in your life,, all this religous, race, nationalistic, ageism, fandom wars are just people who want to try to find any kind of purpose in their lives.

It's just very sad world without any God

Life is just spectrum off suffering unless you are super nouveau rich or super attractive, all copes will some day die and you must realize that without finding another or purpose in your life,, all this religous, race, nationalistic, ageism, fandom wars are just people who want to try to find any kind of purpose in their lives.

It's just very sad world without any God
Life is completely meaningless and unworthy of living if you were not born with the genetically superior Chad genes.

Life is completely meaningless and unworthy of living if you were not born with the genetically superior Chad genes.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Life feels purposeless without good friends or a significant other.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Life feels purposeless without good friends or a significant other.
Agreed. Even though I won't be able to get a significant other, life wouldn't be so bad if I had a few real friends.

We all have something to live for, which is why we are still here. Though I can agree life is not much without a SO or sex