Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's actually not that difficult to be an incel by living a normal life or having "your shit together". Does anyone else agree?

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
When you think about it, it's actually reasonably easy for a man to be involuntarily celibate just by living a regular life or having his shit together:

- Have a job where you're working 39-50 hours a week in a largely male work space, such as a lathe operator, I.T, mechanic, construction worker, warehouse operative etc.

- Go to the gym to lift in the evening after work (no women in the weights area, all men; the women who do go the gym that aren't whales are already taken by large muscley chads and you'll be shamed if you approach them)

- Your not the kind of person who likes bars or clubs too often, doesn't have any close friends who like them, and realistically there's only 1 or 2 days you can go to them anyway (Friday night after work or Saturday). After about age 30 this becomes increasingly fewer and fewer as they move on with their lives. Your best buddy from Uni (12 years ago) is now settled for a landwhale at the age of 30. You, not wanting to date fat women, cannot talk to him about your struggles of being alone. When ever you mention you cannot date landwhales, your treading on eggshells; Its difficult to even bring it up. He'll just tell you to stop being so picky, despite not being fat yourself.

- Have some hobbies, but it's with men or women who are already taken/have no interest in you in a romantic way

- No success with online dating because you're only average looking and average looking men cannot get looksmatches or slim or non-fat average girls online. Once a year you might you get a reply from a non-fat girl, who turns out to be 40 pounds heavier than her photo's IRL, but otherwise nothing.

--------------------------

This is a very common scenario I'd imagine with most men today. With women they can just hop onto an app and get sex/dates whenever they want. They can create an instagram or youtube channels and will be guaranteed boyfriend requests from subscribers. In a club or bar, they are guaranteed attention and interest every single time. If they dress nicely and just leave the house and stand at a bus shelter, they will eventually be pestered by a male stranger looking to get to know them. For men its becoming a big NO to ask out their female coworkers, to approach female strangers etc (think of #metoo). Unless she approaches you and asks you for a date, or you get told "xyz Jane fancies you", you won't get to date your female coworkers.

For women its easy mode/ tutorial. But for men, they really have put themselves in situations around women and have the courage to flirt with them and hope the woman likes them back.

When you think about it, it's actually reasonably easy for a man to be involuntarily celibate just by living a regular life or having his shit together:

- Have a job where you're working 39-50 hours a week in a largely male work space, such as a lathe operator, I.T, mechanic, construction worker, warehouse operative etc.

- Go to the gym to lift in the evening after work (no women in the weights area, all men; the women who do go the gym that aren't whales are already taken by large muscley chads and you'll be shamed if you approach them)

- Your not the kind of person who likes bars or clubs too often, doesn't have any close friends who like them, and realistically there's only 1 or 2 days you can go to them anyway (Friday night after work or Saturday). After about age 30 this becomes increasingly fewer and fewer as they move on with their lives. Your best buddy from Uni (12 years ago) is now settled for a landwhale at the age of 30. You, not wanting to date fat women, cannot talk to him about your struggles of being alone. When ever you mention you cannot date landwhales, your treading on eggshells; Its difficult to even bring it up. He'll just tell you to stop being so picky, despite not being fat yourself.

- Have some hobbies, but it's with men or women who are already taken/have no interest in you in a romantic way

- No success with online dating because you're only average looking and average looking men cannot get looksmatches or slim or non-fat average girls online. Once a year you might you get a reply from a non-fat girl, who turns out to be 40 pounds heavier than her photo's IRL, but otherwise nothing.

--------------------------

This is a very common scenario I'd imagine. With women they can just hop onto an app and get sex/dates whenever they want. They can create an instagram or youtube channels and will be guaranteed boyfriend requests from subscribers. In a club or bar, they are guaranteed attention and interest every single time. If they dress nicely and just leave the house and stand at a bus shelter, they will eventually be pestered by a male stranger looking to get to know them. For men its becoming a big NO to ask out their female coworkers, to approach female strangers etc (think of #metoo). Unless she approaches you and asks you for a date, or you get told "xyz Jane fancies you", you won't get to date your female coworkers.

For women its easy mode/ tutorial. But for men, they really have put themselves in situations around women and have the courage to flirt with them and hope the woman likes them back.

You either use PUA or online dating.

You need to be chad for both.

All women have instagram and see chads daily.

Fakecel larper if you do your hobbies with foids.
You either use PUA or online dating.

You need to be chad for both.

All women have instagram and see chads daily.
This. Foids have infinite acces to chads online. Why would they even look at a sub8 subhuman JFL. Sub8 males might as well be incels tbh

No, it's not that bad yet. Girls still get pumped and dumped by chad, so they have to date normies. In the upcoming decade it most likely will be though.

Undoubtedly the average guy who isn't getting laid is still able to excel in other areas of life, sadly though your annoying biological need to procreate and be with someone will keep nagging at you, you can keep telling yourself if you'll be with a woman, she'll be a landwhale anyway, but that doesn't stop biology from pestering you, hell even if you see your male friends and the like get wrecked via divorce courts, your biological urges still won't leave.

But despite biology continuously bothering you to find a mate, it still won't stop you from excelling through life, but it will interfere time and time again, though that varies from man to man.

As for hobbies, I'll make sure that if we're indulging in copes, that it's men only, no women allowed. I shouldn't have to subjugate myself to someone I'd like to fuck, but would never fuck me, plus I wouldn't want all of my male friends being simps for the women, that's why it's only going to be men, if I'm going to indulge in hobbies.

Anyway that's just my two cents, take it as you will.

I hate this bluepill lie that says that the reason you're not getting laid/attractive is because you don't have your shit together.

No, it's not that bad yet. Girls still get pumped and dumped by chad, so they have to date normies. In the upcoming decade it most likely will be though.
The bubble will always crash ngl
I hate this bluepill lie that says that the reason you're not getting laid/attractive is because you don't have your shit together.

As another user pointed out, your biological need to have sex will constantly pester you

They use normies only for dinners

Pretty much sums up my situation ngl