Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It's all so tiring

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I wish I could just turn off life for a while. When does it finally end?

cope or rope. thats all we have

Sleeping is a good cope. If you can do it for long enough, you can cancel out your existence for 12 hours a day

Sleeping is a good cope. If you can do it for long enough, you can cancel out your existence for 12 hours a day
Yes, I love sleep. It's my favourite activity.

True peace can only be attained in Incelhalla.

That's called sleeping. And it's a top tier cope. Especially when you get amusing dreams, two nights ago or so I dreamed @Leucosticte was Blur's first bassist and I got to tour a bit with them. More interesting stuff happened but I forgot it :feelsrope:

That's called sleeping. And it's a top tier cope. Especially when you get amusing dreams, two nights ago or so I dreamed @Leucosticte was Blur's first bassist and I got to tour a bit with them. More interesting stuff happened but I forgot it :feelsrope:
I dreamed a wasp got in my ear, then woke up at 4AM and didn't fall asleep again. :feelsrope:

just slept for like 20 hours

I'm tired too

u can end it faster :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

u need Meditation

F45

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceU7fm9ZFsM