Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's Almost Impossible To Pursue Your Goals And Dreams Without Options With Women

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I have ambitions, goals and dreams of things I would like to accomplish in life but I realize now that I will not be able to accomplish anything as long as I stay in this state of inceldom. A lot of time and effort that a man has to go through trying to find a woman but we still end up with nothing. A man needs to be able to satisfy his biological needs before he can be on the path to success. At the very least if I knew I would have a guaranteed woman waiting for me If I work towards my goals that would give me some motivation but when you know that you have no options out there it strips all motivation from you. I will always end up doing nothing more than the barest minimum and this is why many incels end up in the LDAR lifestyle. This blue pill society blames men for being lazy but really it's not out fault it is society's fault for denying us access to women. You should listen to this podcast which is basically saying what I'm saying it's definitely worth watching.

Gf's are great motivators, it's always good to have someone that isn't blood related cheering for you.

Too bad we'll never have that.

mgtow lol.

LDAR is the only viable lifestyle for incels, going outside is suicide fuel.

I struggle to studycel, but realize all my efforts are futile.

The blackpill just saps all the motivation you ever had.

It’s what nobody wants to hear but everyone needs to hear.
The normies will tell us to work on ourselves but what they don't realize is that as much as we try the pain of having no options with women is too much to overcome for most

I just don't see the point in anything.

Everyone takes life so seriously, and I just see it as meaningless.

theres no point in living if you dont have regular gf or sex

It's still possible but it's much harder without the validation of sex

Possible. But you need a powerful enough motivator. Money doesn't do it for most people

It's just general depression tbh. You gotta suck it up if you wanna escape.

I pissed my life away because I put 100% of my energy into trying to get a gf and getting nothing in return.

I always told myself "ugh, this year is finally the year I´ll get a gf so that I can move on with life and actually focus on my career"

I´ve been telling myself that for over 10 years now. I literally want to die every minute and can´t focus on anything else during the day. Being incel for so long has permanently damaged my brain.

mgtow lol.

LDAR is the only viable lifestyle for incels, going outside is suicide fuel.

MGTOW=Men Sent Their Own Way.
They cope harder than TRP JUST FKIN KEK.

It's just general depression tbh. You gotta suck it up if you wanna escape.
I can't. I need drugs to fix my brain or something tf

My only and main goal in life is to get with the woman I want tbh. I dont care about anything else. So for me.being semicel is fate worse than death.

I pissed my life away because I put 100% of my energy into trying to get a gf and getting nothing in return.

I always told myself "ugh, this year is finally the year I´ll get a gf so that I can move on with life and actually focus on my career"

I´ve been telling myself that for over 10 years now. I literally want to die every minute and can´t focus on anything else during the day. Being incel for so long has permanently damaged my brain.
Same I ended up with nothing right where I started.

I struggle to studycel, but realize all my efforts are futile.

And every day it gets hardER and hardER to study for litteraly no reason...

Same... im obsessed with my subhuman life, i hate it... i cant cope with permanent and never ending isolation anymore. I just want to fucking die