Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's amazing how stupid leftists are

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The existence of leftists should be definitive proof of why democracy is absolutely retarded. Leftists are some of the dumbest mfs on this planet. If you try to argue with a leftist in regards to their opinion and supply facts and statistics they're gonna sperg out and insult you because they can't actually defend their beliefs. All these lunatics can do is appeal to authority. "duuur, sexuality can't be changed because I'm told it's that way!"
"Durrr women are equal to men because I'm told it's that way!"

Furthermore they're all actual dimwits. Like when Andrew Tate and Trump were charged with a crime leftists were so retarded they thought charged meant "guilty." Or how when they don't know the difference between net worth and income
20230626 153431

Leftists are literally mental children. At least with a Christ cuck conservative they'll actually debate me. Leftists will get angry and start throwing around juvenile insults before getting emotional. They're mental midgets.

Purge the planet from haram atheistic communism

The existence of leftists should be definitive proof of why democracy is absolutely retarded. Leftists are some of the dumbest mfs on this planet. If you try to argue with a leftist in regards to their opinion and supply facts and statistics they're gonna sperg out and insult you because they can't actually defend their beliefs. All these lunatics can do is appeal to authority. "duuur, sexuality can't be changed because I'm told it's that way!"
"Durrr women are equal to men because I'm told it's that way!"

Furthermore they're all actual dimwits. Like when Andrew Tate and Trump were charged with a crime leftists were so retarded they thought charged meant "guilty." Or how when they don't know the difference between net worth and income View attachment 790558

Leftists are literally mental children. At least with a Christ cuck conservative they'll actually debate me. Leftists will get angry and start throwing around juvenile insults before getting emotional. They're mental midgets.
Well...

Sure....

But they DO vote themselves our tax dollars....

I welcome communism so I can join the ranks of the KGB and genocide leftists

Why would you debate these animals?

Hang all leftist and liberal fags

The west has fallen