Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its amazing that mainstream media can blame rising male sexlessness not on female hypergamy...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
but on declining marriage rates, living with parents/staying in school longer

First of all, the gender ratio at universities is like 58/42 women/men respectively. If there was ever a time/place for a man to have the edge finding a girl to have sex with, it would be in college where there are more women than men.

Also, they say that married men are much more likely to get sex than unmarried men, and since men in their 20s are less likely to be married now, it explains why they're getting less sex.

They also say a decline in religiousity, has turned many men who would have been volcels for religious reasons into incels.
And then accuses those group of men of having higher standards

But these soys/ never ask themsleves, why are women in their late teens/20s who still live with parents/ are not married/ unemployed/working part time,

why aren't they also becoming "incels" at the rate men are.(women aren't becoming incels btw unless they're 0/10)

WHY ARE WOMEN IN THEIR 20S STILL HAVING CLOSE TO S MUCH SEX AS THEY DID PRIOR TO MARRIAGE RATES DROPPING AMONG 20 SOMETHINGS.

WHATS ALLOWING WOMEN TO "OVERCOME THESE HURDLES TO GETTING SEX"?

Last edited:
They don't care if they can't spin it to make it look like it's the fault of nonchad males.

It's all bluepilled copes to keep the mirage and illusion of a just world afloat, they don't want to accidentally deprogram the masses.

Declining marriage rates are ironically also the fault of females, as well as the government.

I think more men would be willing to get married if the laws were actually fair. Maybe introduce penalty for whores who cheat on their husbands. Maybe not make 80% of men lose in family court. Maybe stop pushing a degenerate society of single mothers who siphon money from the state.

Men aren't getting married, and thats good. Its a shitty deal. You pay for all dates, a ring, a wedding ceremony, and after all that, all you get is a whore who ends up cheating on you and taking you for half of what you're worth

High iq. It would be an equal amount of sexlessness for both grenders if marriage and school were the only problems.

Because women can do no wrong :soy: :soy:

The funny thing is that all the media executive boards and low ranked wageslaves, unless chad, they are either being cucked or begging for a date to a cumdumpster in exchange of being an ATM

Declining marriage rates are ironically also the fault of females, as well as the government.

I think more men would be willing to get married if the laws were actually fair. Maybe introduce penalty for whores who cheat on their husbands. Maybe not make 80% of men lose in family court. Maybe stop pushing a degenerate society of single mothers who siphon money from the state.

Men aren't getting married, and thats good. Its a shitty deal. You pay for all dates, a ring, a wedding ceremony, and after all that, all you get is a whore who ends up cheating on you and taking you for half of what you're worth

View attachment 373778
men need to man up. you just can't handle a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man. that's why it's your job to throw yourself at her feet and beg for her attention you inkwell :soy:

Its insane when I go outside.. the number of single Beckies I see. And they will never settle for a non-Chad, even if it means they never get married and never have kids.

On the bright side these low-libido Beckies won't be in the next generation.

These soys are busy paying for only fans and other stupid stuff.

I fucking hate mainstream media and any retard that actually believes what they say.

anything to divert blame away from women...

WHY ARE WOMEN IN THEIR 20S STILL HAVING CLOSE TO S MUCH SEX AS THEY DID PRIOR TO MARRIAGE RATES DROPPING AMONG 20 SOMETHINGS.

It's as if these articles r always this close to asking the actual qns but conveniently avoid it altogether n double down on the faults of videogames n social media

It's all bluepilled copes to keep the mirage and illusion of a just world afloat, they don't want to accidentally deprogram the masses.

I am not surprised by that at all. I mean, the elite controls both the social engineers and mainstream media who are all pushing for this agenda.

:feelsPop:
I am not surprised by that at all. I mean, the elite controls both the social engineers and mainstream media who are all pushing for this agenda.
Not necessarily the elites and mainstream medias fault, don't get me wrong yes, they are the part of the issue but the main issue in this case its human nature, naturally you can blame men more easily then woman, its in our impulse to view woman to be perfect little angles (even tho that bullshit in reality) and view men as indifferent at best and perpetrators at worst.

They don't care if they can't spin it to make it look like it's the fault of nonchad males.

View attachment 373778
When you turn it that way, it doesn't sound that bad to be an incel. I would definitely be even more miserable as a divorce raped cuck. Thanks based monkey
men need to man up. you just can't handle a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man. that's why it's your job to throw yourself at her feet and beg for her attention you inkwell :soy:
Its insane when I go outside.. the number of single Beckies I see. And they will never settle for a non-Chad, even if it means they never get married and never have kids.

They will be single moms
anything to divert blame away from women...

They also love to blame muh bad economy, muh video games, muh weak and spineless men

Literally anything except women.

58/42 foid/male ratio, but all the foids are getting sex but more than half the male are not getting any.

This support the theory that tall white normies and better are running harems on campuses during their 4 years.

Women in this society are untouchable goddesses and beyond any kind of reproach whatsoever.

They also love to blame muh bad economy, muh video games, muh weak and spineless men

Literally anything except women.
legit. they will keep redirecting.(((fuckers))) have won.

Woman are perfect syndrome
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
I knew it
Kids with cancer are aliens who are behind everything

View attachment 373778
Giga-Based

That’s true man. Why would they settle for a non Chad when they can have all the attention they want, sex with Chads at any time, their own money, emotional support from their friends, etc.

That’s true man. Why would they settle for a non Chad when they can have all the attention they want, sex with Chads at any time, their own money, emotional support from their friends, etc.
Can't blame them really.. and since for all women sex with a sub 7/10 is not enjoyable at all, they aren't really missing out on anything.

Only thing is where i live at least.. which is an upper middle class white area, I would estimate 85-90% of these Beckies are childless, and the majority never do have children.

But arguably that isn't a bad thing either, as then we get rid of these inferior Becky genes for the next generation.