Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITs are scaring redditcels to come here

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
firsly redditcels since braincels banned are absolute gigafakecels or have an autism overdose

my point is these cucks only see incel.is they only post out of context brootal posts, like faded posts :society:

so redditcels see shit about sexslaves etc... and are like "oh this forum must be some crazy ass shit"

this forum is extremely soft i hope a ITcuck would screen and post it, i need the redditcels to know this :society:

firsly redditcels since braincels banned are absolute gigafakecels or have an autism overdose

my point is these cucks only see incel.is they only post out of context brootal posts, like faded posts :society:

so redditcels see shit about sexslaves etc... and are like "oh this forum must be some crazy ass shit"

this forum is extremely soft i hope a ITcuck would screen and post it, i need the redditcels to know this :society:
The biggest blackpill community after braincels was youtube. But I noticed that blackpill comments have been deleted. So blackpill community is now split incel.is, lookism.net(who´s dead) and lookmax.org.

And as you spot. Inceltear is just propaganda to avoid incels come here. Noticed they rather to post users from lookmax.org as an incel beating girl that curiously it was his girlfriend and portray it as incel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sv3vk8/nsfl_incel_forum_user_posts_videos_of_violent/

based
:bluepill::dab:

The biggest blackpill community after braincels was youtube. But I noticed that blackpill comments have been deleted. So blackpill community is now split incel.is, lookism.net(who´s dead) and lookmax.org.

And as you spot. Inceltear is just propaganda to avoid incels come here. Noticed they rather to post users from lookmax.org as an incel beating girl that curiously it was his girlfriend and portray it as incel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sv3vk8/nsfl_incel_forum_user_posts_videos_of_violent/

its really pisses me off when i was a redditcel i was scared of gettin here but its the most based place on earth

and yeah u are spittin facts bro youtube was a hugeblackpill platform with all the vloggers, FACEANDLMS, inceltv, hamudi etc...

now its dead u have only wheat whos a chad :feelsUgh:

I couldn't imagine browsing that forum and ever agreeing with it

Braincels refugee reporting in:feelsokman:

My posts aren’t out of context, you are just all cucks. :lasereyes:

My posts aren’t out of context, you are just all cucks. :lasereyes:
:society:

a lil word to the FBI agent, reading this,

firstly hello my fellow citizen im glad you and the NWO are doing all in ur power to make our lives safe and prevent all massive attacks

secondly this gentleman is just joking, its private joke, he just forgetten to cringe (in mincraft)

silly faded :society:

Nah, I love the infamy. It's a natural barrier keeping out people that don't belong.

Nah, I love the infamy. It's a natural barrier keeping out people that don't belong.
Despite that there are still fakecels that slip through the cracks, which always baffles me. Why would someone rot on this forum when they could be out with a Becky and watching movies/getting high/walking in the park/cuddling/whatever else normie couples do.

Despite that there are still fakecels that slip through the cracks, which always baffles me. Why would someone rot on this forum when they could be out with a Becky and watching movies/getting high/walking in the park/cuddling/whatever else normie couples do.
Exactly, it makes no sense which is what probably stops most from doing it. Outliers will still exist but that's just an inevitable fact.

IF you cant handle the word NIGGER or KYKE you don't fucking belong here, because that is a sign you are still tethered to some semblance of normiehood. It means that you aren't FUCKING DAMAGED enough from all the years of outright rejection

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back