Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's become 1000% more socially acceptable to be an openly sociopathic lookist bully over the past year or so

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Absolutely crazy ngl, a year or 2 ago if you saw a genetic filth subhuman in some random TikTok clip pointing it out to make fun of him would have been insane. Now you can openly point out how deformed his face is and get a bunch of spergy zoomers liking your comment to the top, it doesn't matter if it's a joke when it comes from a place of actual distaste and mockery.

Just looksmaxxing and PSL culture going mainstream has been extremely brutal, GL zoomers KNOWING how much better they have it and how superior they're seen makes them even more narcissistic hedonistic bullies than they already were. They'll just openly brag about their looks and make autistic clips showing off their jawlines and it's not social death anymore because it's le funny zoomer memes. They know they're better than you and exactly why.

It's over boyos, lookism and ruthless cutthroat male eugenics will accelerate exponentially in the coming years. Nothing we can do. :lasereyes:

I just want everything to end at this point: No war, no collapse, no nothing, just everything to just suddenly all go black & for complete silence. That's it.

@UgƖy I need to know, how widespread is this in Iran bro? Has the disease spread to the turd worlders? :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Society is turning into a jungle :feelsseriously:

I'll kill every single last one of them.

why are people getting more evil:feelsbadman:

> Canthal tilt
> Mew
> Chico
> Mog
> Barrett
> Ropemaxx
> Looksmaxx

:society:

looksmaxxing and PSL culture going mainstream has been extremely brutal,
Nooone expected anything else.
And if I remember correctly people on Looksmaxx and on incels.co warned about this year's ago by saying that autists shouldn't be so open about PSL and blackpill.

That’s what I’ve been warning everybody and saying

And if I remember correctly people on Looksmaxx and on incels.co warned about this, and said that aytists shouldn't be so open about PSL and blackpill.
It was that faggot James sapphire and some greycel little faggot who popularized it.

This is the result of declining moral standards in society. It is happening everywhere with basically everything. Today, nobody has to pretend anything. Psychopaths can openly mock other people if they are good-looking. If you are a woman, then you have a free pass to say anything to anyone with any repercussions, including completely insanely offending stuff. Most of it goes to incels or other people who are not liked by women. Criminals can start their own shows, become influencers, and influence society to exactly what? Well, nobody knows, but they are good-looking and tough, so that is what matters to society. Politicians can lie to your face, make mistakes that would have been untolerable a few decades ago, and get away penalty-free. It is basically degeneration happening in front of your face.

And if I remember correctly people on Looksmaxx and on incels.co warned about this year's ago by saying that autists shouldn't be so open about PSL and blackpill.
This is the result of declining moral standards in society. It is happening everywhere with basically everything. Today, nobody has to pretend anything. Psychopaths can openly mock other people if they are good-looking. If you are a woman, then you have a free pass to say anything to anyone with any repercussions, including completely insanely offending stuff. Most of it goes to incels or other people who are not liked by women. Criminals can start their own shows, become influencers, and influence society to exactly what? Well, nobody knows, but they are good-looking and tough, so that is what matters to society. Politicians can lie to your face, make mistakes that would have been untolerable a few decades ago, and get away penalty-free. It is basically degeneration happening in front of your face.
Sad shit, man, and once you get hooked on this PSL shit even once as a "meme" it subconsciously embeds itself into you. Legit a virus, it's addictive especially if you're already an insecure/hedonistic normgroid. Going to get more and more brutal for sub 5s just existing as time goes on. :blackpill:

The more brutal it gets for us, the more brutal we need to be.

this isn't going to end well

I just want everything to end at this point: No war, no collapse, no nothing, just everything to just suddenly all go black & for complete silence. That's it.

Yeah there hollow soulless flesh chasers

I want to kill all chink tok zoomer faggots (in Minecraft)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back