Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's better to be someone else than someone nobody likes

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
As y'all already know by now, dating apps were never meant for ugly creatures like ourselves and whenever we do try, the only thing we get from it is our suspicions proven right and that's chad along with tyrone will always get the chicks and the glory no matter how much of a douchebag they're.

I recently made a fake account on Tinder with the face of a male singer that I'm a very big fan of and you would be shock of how many likes that I gotten within the first hour. It got to the point, where I started laughing because women just showed how easy they are when it comes to attractive men and bypass everything but when it comes to men like us, we have to go through a full TSA screening. WILD!!!

The fact that Chadfishing works so flawlessly is the biggest blackpill
It's like playing life on Rookie mode. everything goes right for you and at best, you're texting 10 women all at the same time

Can't wait another new chadfish reporting

if you're Chad you can say any crap or even insult her and you will get away with it

if you're Chad you can say any crap or even insult her and you will get away with it
Right!!! because she's too busy thinking about the idea of taking Chad's seed and having his children. All the "toxic masculinity" and other crap that they love to complain about immediately goes out the window when it comes to Chad

I wish I was someone else most of the time because then I would have a better life with love, health, strength, and a guy everyone likes. Instead, I'm alone, a wizardcel, broke, and unable to change my painful life in this cruel world.

Dating apps are useless anyway. All girls are sluts at 18+ and no girl on a dating app will be a good girl.