Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's completely over for incels below 6'.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
So, there's this 2/10 foid in my college who stands below 5'. I being 5'10" thought that I could at least get this one. But guess what? This is what roastie said to me," since,I'm short. I only will date guys above 6'." She's currently with, I guess her fifth bf. All 5 actually above 6'. Roasties have it too easy for them.
Even ugly dwarf roasties can have whatever they want.I can easily think of better looking roasties not looking below a gigachad.
1524913150466.png

It's over for a man who is under 8 facewise and below 6' in height. It's completely over boyos. Let's mass rope.

hey man shes only 5ft or smaller

you know what to do, read my sig

i wanna cut off the legs of a basketball player and attach them to the bottom of my shoe soles

also yea being a manlet is bad enough but this shit makes me rage :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WTF DUDE PLEASE TELL YOUR JOKING 5'10 is an average height I would seriously light this bitch on fire

Roasties will still feel sorry for that guy and sleep with him than you.
not if i cut off his face and wear it along with his uniform / but seriously you are right

My man why r u even going for sluts? 5 bfs already kek
When I asked it out that was like in 1st year of my college. And it literally appeared to me the ugliest foid in entire college. I was only hopjng to do well with such a low quality foid. It has had these 5 bfs after that like within a year or so. Idk about it's history before college.
Don't tell me the chair belongs to roastie.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
WTF DUDE PLEASE TELL YOUR JOKING 5'10 is an average height I would seriously light this bitch on fire
you must be knew /s

no bro 6+ man

5'10 is king of manlets and 5'2 girls will still say you're short/not taller enough :lul::lul: