Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Proud to Announce I'm 33

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
They say being lonely decreases your lifespan by 15 years.

What if instead of looking at it like "I will die at 65," we look at it as "I'm 15 years older physically due to the effects of inceldom."

This will make me a 33-year-old man physically.

77888617 12757717 image a 10 1700160115204 1
6217a008086047d74e1e603d Infographic Loneliness 2022
Live long extend lifespan infographic david mccandless 2

"Hang out with women" "Men who spend a lot of time with women in their formative years [i.e. teen years → teen love]" "Be polygamous" "Men with more than one wife live 12% longer" "Get married" :feelsrope:

If you don't have 3-5 friends, it never began.

It's over, boyos. :cryfeels:

How old are you, big shot?
It says 2006 in your username, you claim to 33 physically if you added on 15 years to current age, but says spiritually 38 under your name

I'll assume you're a 20-something college student. Opinion invalid.
It says 2006 in your username, you claim to 33 physically if you added on 15 years to current age, but says spiritually 38 under your name
Yes. I'm a trans-ager, bigot. My age is 38 and unless you don't comply, you're a bigot Nazi. :feelskek:

Indeed, I'm spiritually 38, physically 33, and only IN NAME am I 18.

Sleep too much: less sleep better than 8+ hours

Great :fuk:

Sleep too much: less sleep better than 8+ hours

Great :fuk:
"Get promoted" They literally want you to devote your life to working and sleep less. Fuck these bourgeoisie.

What if instead of looking at it like "I will die at 65," we look at it as "I'm 15 years older physically due to the effects of inceldom."

View attachment 1150349View attachment 1150350View attachment 1150351

"Hang out with women" "Men who spend a lot of time with women in their formative years [i.e. teen years → teen love]" "Be polygamous" "Men with more than one wife live 12% longer" "Get married" :feelsrope:

View attachment 1150357

Im roping if you're 18

Age and time is a social construct

I'm literally older than that lol

View attachment 1150349View attachment 1150350View attachment 1150351

View attachment 1150357

Does this account suicide?

Being a Incel has aged my mind like dog yrs

Im roping if you're 18
Why?
Age and time is a social construct
@GeckoBus Thots? They tell men to "act their age" but never females. Why is that so?
Does this account suicide?
No, I think it's the physical health effects.

According to the Health Resources and Services Administration, people who are SI/L may get too little exercise and often don’t sleep well, which can increase the risk of stroke (by 32%), heart disease (by 29%), mental health disorders (by 26%) and premature mortality (by 26%), as well as other serious conditions.

@ @GeckoBus Thots? They tell men to "act their age" but never females. Why is that so?
neoteny, women get treated like kids with no responsibility because they look like children
also women understand this and further exploit it by acting retarded and helpless - hence female hypo-agency is a thing.
And to make it even worse, women make men more responsible than they are. They do this by rewarding dangerous, "mature" behaviors and then characterizing these as "masculine."

Almost all stereotypical "masculine" behaviors come at the expense of the man and serve women in some capacity.
So the reason why nobody insults women to alter their behavior is because women set the standards for male behavior + you only need whips and chains for slaves, not for the slave masters.

Nobody ever attacks women for anything.

neoteny, women get treated like kids with no responsibility because they look like children
also women understand this and further exploit it by acting retarded and helpless - hence female hypo-agency is a thing.
And to make it even worse, women make men more responsible than they are. They do this by rewarding dangerous, "mature" behaviors and then characterizing these as "masculine."

Almost all stereotypical "masculine" behaviors come at the expense of the man and serve women in some capacity.
So the reason why nobody insults women to alter their behavior is because women set the standards for male behavior + you only need whips and chains for slaves, not for the slave masters.

Nobody ever attacks women for anything.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Age and time is an actual social construct and More - Studies

High-IQ response nonetheless. Read every word. :bigbrain:

I'll assume you're a 20-something college student. Opinion invalid.

Yes. I'm a trans-ager, bigot. My age is 38 and unless you don't comply, you're a bigot Nazi. :feelskek:

Indeed, I'm spiritually 38, physically 33, and only IN NAME am I 18.
Damn youre younger than me

I can't realistically believe men magically gain life expectency living near foids. They are an infinite source of stress and nuisance.

The numbers don't add up. They are probably made up to look "as if ...". In fact, it's easy to decipher. Men who die at birth, during youth, or because of cancer, or other incurable/genetical illness are either too young, or simply neglected and disdained by the fairer sex, which would explain the ridiculous statistics.

Foids stick to solid / healthy / financially mature men, what a breaking news ...

Picking up such a number to put foids on a pedestal is deeply disgusting.

Last edited:
33 is the new 23

I can't realistically believe men magically gain life expectency living near foids. They are an infinite source of stress and nuisance.

The numbers don't add up. They are probably made up to look "as if ...". In fact, it's easy to decipher. Men who die at birth, during youth, or because of cancer, or other incurable/genetical illness are either too young, or simply neglected and disdained by the fairer sex, which would explain the ridiculous statistics.

Foids stick to solid / healthy / financially mature men, what a breaking news ...

Picking up such a number to put foids on a pedestal is deeply disgusting.
This is just another bs infografic made to look cool.

This is just another bs infografic
In the defence of an hypocritical gynocratic agenda, which is far more dangerous than just "to look cool". They're shaping the reality to make it look like foids are the gift of God while in that precise case, their just a leech.