Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's crazy how many foids actually put "6ft+" etc in their bios

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
We all know foids have a literal genocidal hatred to manlets but just fucking lol at how far society has fallen when they're THIS open about it. You see it like every third profile on Tinder jfl.

Also must be brutal for the jesters on /r/Tinder getting like one match a day when Chadfish accounts get hundreds

Blackpill is undeniable

May Allah cut every Ch*ds legs and give them to fellow shortcels inshallah

Seen them actually starting to creep up. Some put 6'1 now. Which is crazy. I'm 6'2" and I'm often the tallest person in whatever location I'm in. These girls really have gone crazy.
tbhtbhtbh

Must be hell on earth to be right the good size but still incel because of other flaws. RIP brother.

Post examples make them shallow sluts famous

tbhtbhtbh

Must be hell on earth to be right the good size but still incel because of other flaws. RIP brother.
Yeah. Face is pretty ugly. Voice is like a nerd parody. I'm also only tall because I'm long-limbed. I lift, so I'm not quite so disproportionate, but, I think a lot of people don't realize that when foids say they want a tall guy, what they mean is a guy with a large, powerful torso.

Anyway, I consider myself better off than many other incels. At least I am large. Men and women generally show me respect. Small men have it rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back