Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's crazy how people expect you to exert some effort.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Especially after revelling in Inceldom for quite a long time. They are people that are eager for you to take up activitism and other religions, ethics, diets, and politics. In addition to them wanting you adhere to their ideals.

Thinking about all of that stuff makes me want to die lol.

images

FYI, I'm hardly scrapping by...

I assume this is a jab at me?

Revelling in inceldom doesnt mean we have to completely apathetic and be a moral nihilist.

It's pretty exhausting and it's much easier not to deal with these stressful people by just ignoring them.

Revelling in inceldom doesnt mean we have to completely apathetic and be a moral nihilist.
I don't think he meant you because you don't force anyone to adhere to your ideals. You just give your opinion

Alright, you win, I give up, I'm gonna go vegan for three days...

I don't think he meant you because you don't force anyone to adhere to your ideals. You give just your opinion

Yes indeed, i just leave me my comments and only talk to those replay to it. Even then a lot of people try to start shit with me despite not being condescending and respectful.

I don't think he meant you because you don't force anyone to adhere to your ideals. You just give your opinion
I've argued with a Christiancel that told me to kill myself and before then he Pmed to seek out god, like man, I just want to LDAR

I've argued with a Christiancel that told me to kill myself and before then he Pmed to seek out god, like man, I just want to LDAR
Just block him...
Newfags shouldn't ruin your experience on this website

I guess it's better than LDARing as a hikkikomori and being more depressed

Try it at least for a month, you will start to see its benefits.
He should at least collect some recipes before starting the diet. Most people don't eat enough and then complain that the diet is not appropriate.

He should at least collect some recipes before starting the diet. Most people don't eat enough and then complain that the diet is not appropriate.

That is correct. It is really cringy when people dont actually look up specific details on veganism, consume a lot of sugar without any nutrient dense food and blame it on veganism.

I agree, it's not all about the effort of it, but the worthlessness and futility of it I would say.

I don't even leave the house anymore because i lack the energy to do so. Im just so tired, i think I have truely embraced the LDAR lifestyle.

Yes FUCK EVERYTHING, lets do drugs together behind the waste bins in the dark alleys.
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png

I agree, it's not all about the effort of it, but the worthlessness and futility of it I would say.
Well said, Kointo-kun.

Megumin.full.2151723.jpg

I don't even leave the house anymore because i lack the energy to do so. Im just so tired, i think I have truely embraced the LDAR lifestyle.
You're 18 man, that's the time where you should develop man, and go out, and do sheit unless if your parents are millionaires or something lol.

you need to join NoFap
I'm on eternal no fap with Maeror, now i'm floating above the clouds.

Last edited:
my motivation for anything is very low, i help around the house and walk my dog sometimes/ look for work. other than that i just play wow and rot.

im so demotivated with my shitty life.

Love the post lol <3.

Well if you aren't gonna do work for life to make yourself happy, doubt you are gonna get anything. Can't expect life to just fix itself by complaining and such.
Yes, work is important, not everyone live a comfy neetbux life.

my motivation for anything is very low, i help around the house and walk my dog sometimes/ look for work. other than that i just play wow and rot.

im so demotivated with my shitty life.
sounds pretty productive. hopefully someday things will go your way <3.

oh yeah watch some Guin Saga by the way ;).

Love the post lol <3.

Yes, work is important, not everyone live a comfy neetbux life.

sounds pretty productive. hopefully someday things will go your way <3.

oh yeah watch some Guin Saga by the way ;).

im not into weeb shit, the most anime thing ive ever watched is my neighbour totoro.

Then you don't have access to a very strong virginp0wer.

anime has never interested me to be honest, mainly just videogames and rotting.

I hate how parents expet you to study and work without any reward

I don't want to be apathetic It's just that I can't find the motivation to do anything constructive. I used to cope with study and learning new things but I don't see the point anymore

I don't want to be apathetic It's just that I can't find the motivation to do anything constructive. I used to cope with study and learning new things but I don't see the point anymore

Alright, how many languages do you know? How fit you are?

Alright, how many languages do you know? How fit you are?
I know 2 languages including English. I'm not in bad shape, body is naturally toned

I know 2 languages including English. I'm not in bad shape, body is naturally toned

Let use this as a motivation then! Try to learn a new language, you can try apps like Duolingo for example.

"Why woul i do it?"

Well; it will benefit your cognitive abilities which will help with other languages and mental tasks, you will rarely forget things you memorized because of increased neuroplasticity, you will be able to understand a lot of new media which i am sure will be interesting to you.

How flexible are you? You could attempt full splits or flexibility in general, if you want to be extreme try get to the point where you can give yourself a blowjob.

Can you backflip? Can you kip up? Can you handstand or do plyometric exercises that need coordination?

Just crave complexity and improvement for just the sake of it, i am just it will be a lot better.

thats why i ldar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back