Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s disturbing that a large portion of men are invisible

Are you addicted to a cope so much you forget the blackpill ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Sort of getting there ngl

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/creation247/status/1730999015024841203

It’s just mainstream content to point out how a group of young men are coming up short in every aspect of life and have a pointless discussion only to still blame young men on being addicted to something else.
Normies really think GTA 6 and whatever video game advancements will be good enough for us to be distracted from the things we don’t have, and the pressure society has put on us to achieve and just for scraps that our parents had…

No they’re just opting out of chasing women only to get rejected.

It’s just mainstream content to point out how a group of young men are coming up short in every aspect of life and have a pointless discussion only to still blame young men on being addicted to something else.
Normies really think GTA 6 and whatever video game advancements will be good enough for us to be distracted from the things we don’t have, and the pressure society has put on us to achieve and just for scraps that our parents had…

What if men decided to collectively er. If men keep getting rejected like this do you think a huge rape solution where we redistribute women for hard working guys, and while we’re at it enslave all the chads ti create a chad and Stacy breeding farm be possible?

What if men decided to collectively er. If men keep getting rejected like this do you think a huge rape solution where we redistribute women for hard working guys, and while we’re at it enslave all the chads ti create a chad and Stacy breeding farm be possible?
Kill all ghetto ppl and rednecks while we’re at it

Inaccurate study.

Men play video games BECAUSE they don't have any girlfriends or regular sex.

This is just a normie / United Nations propaganda study.

I bet 98% here would rather have a girlfriend then their gaming system.

more like most men cant have casual sex

Inaccurate study.

They will never feature the real problem. Thats why incels are so dangerous. Because self proclaimed incels are usually paired with blackpill speech that treatens New World Order´s agendas.

Inaccurate study.

This pretty much. The article title still tries to act like it's some conscious move to not have sex lmao. :feelskek:

Another study to try and shame Incels

Gaming, guitar, music, fishing, anything i can get my hands on really, gonna start driving soon so ill be less housebound

Inaccurate study.

I would rather have a really nice pc over a gf lol.

Not prefer, they are forced to.

Describes me to a fucking T

I'm bored to death of this shit but I have no GF or anything, fuck I want one so bad though.

This is disdurbing because men don't want to be degenerates?

The article is from when Covid still was in everyone's mind and there was no widespread available vaccine yet ... the "best" time for people to actually prefer playing video games compared to meeting strangers.

I can't wait for boomers to die off. All these fuckers have done their entire lives is work like good wagies, drink alcohol and eat goyslop.

I don't understand their obsession with young men playing video games. Gaming is one of the greatest forms of entertainment ever created. They're too low iq to appreciate gaming.

"Over"?

I can't get casual sex at all.
Volcel faggots...

I can't wait for boomers to die off. All these fuckers have done their entire lives is work like good wagies, drink alcohol and eat goyslop.

I don't understand their obsession with young men playing video games. Gaming is one of the greatest forms of entertainment ever created. They're too low iq to appreciate gaming.
Only E-Girls and Chad are cute for enjoying video games, even if they play the most normie-bait triple-A shit imaginable.

Anyone else enjoys video games because they have issues or whatever.

They don't prefer video games over casual sex.

It seems like the media isn't honest because they don't want to say the quiet part out loud. Which is that women just don't like most men. Which is why so many young men don't have a relationship or even a sex life to speak of.

No one seems to want to mention the real reason because women can't be criticised in any way, since women have an extremely thin skin.

Just dancing around the subject. As if most men would reject a woman proposing for sex and they'd rather ignore her and keep playing vidya.

I've seen some redpill faggots blame us for inceldom

as always, it's our fault

It seems like the media isn't honest because they don't want to say the quiet part out loud. Which is that women just don't like most men. Which is why so many young men don't have a relationship or even a sex life to speak of.

No one seems to want to mention the real reason because women can't be criticised in any way, since women have an extremely thin skin.

Just dancing around the subject. As if most men would reject a woman proposing for sex and they'd rather ignore her and keep playing vidya.

When you look at the attraction journals, they're very careful in their wording. They skirt around the black pill without calling it out.

Our society has gone through massive changes since 2012. Male beauty standards were never this high, and women were never so rude and misandrist.

Societal castration of unattractive men will not go down well and I don't think men should put up with it. In the past we simply killed our oppressors (other men and women) Nowadays the law is there to protect the rich and privileged. So I don't recommend that. I noticed that white men are being demonised and given bigger court judgements than women.

The Vikings were actually the original incels and the solution to societal oppression was to take over villages through violence. Society knows what is going on but they are now oppressing us through curbing dissent.

Last edited:
Soyciety would collapse even if a very few amount of men working in critical industries (infrastructure , water supply, electricity, nuclear power, truckers, bus drivers etc) say fuck it, so in your scnenario,it would collapse outright.

"prefer" lol, its because they cannot get any, its not a preference

I think that's because of money problems, not because they cannot get any woman. It's just expensive to go out with woman

cool.
billions must not breed :forcedsmile:

Soyciety would collapse even if a very few amount of men working in critical industries (infrastructure , water supply, electricity, nuclear power, truckers, bus drivers etc) say fuck it, so in your scnenario,it would collapse outright.
We life in a hidden technocracy what I’m saying is their essential ppl work together and breed chads andnstacies and kill the unproductive ppl

When you look at the attraction journals, they're very careful in their wording. They skirt around the black pill without calling it out.

Our society has gone through massive changes since 2012. Male beauty standards were never this high, and women were never so rude and misandrist.

Societal castration of unattractive men will not go down well and I don't think men should put up with it. In the past we simply killed our oppressors (other men and women) Nowadays the law is there to protect the rich and privileged. So I don't recommend that. I noticed that white men are being demonised and given bigger court judgements than women.

The Vikings were actually the original incels and the solution to societal oppression was to take over villages through violence. Society knows what is going on but they are now oppressing us through curbing dissent.
Do you have any history backing in the Vikings lol being jncels

This is it.

Gtamaxxx and become Micheal or trevor

I've seen some redpill faggots blame us for inceldom

as always, it's our fault
It's not my fault I was ripped from the void in this joke verse with incorrect inferior organic nigger beings with a body I didn't ask for

Study : sub 7 men prefer video games over casual sex

gonna start driving soon so ill be less housebound
After a while you’ll get sick and tired of driving through traffic to places and will refrain from ever going out to places, you’ll be too lazy to even go out and pick up an order for food or something. Plus it saves on gas.