Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's done guys, America is finished

D

dolph99

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm calling it, gents. But listen to me, I'm not making specific timeline predictions. But nor am I saying it will take 100 years. Think of it like, a 90 year old guy is in the ICU, with heart and lung and kidney failure, and the other doctors are frantically working on the patient, and I just call it, and say "it's done guys, 'let's move on".

America is finished, right here and right now, as you are reading this. It's actually racially and financially finished, and those are the two most important points, because they can't be overcome. They can no longer be overcome by any amount of further resources or development.

Water is wet GrAYtard.

The Chinese century is coming as the replacement

@30klhlvwizard

Like right now?

I'm calling it, gents. But listen to me, I'm not making specific timeline predictions. But nor am I saying it will take 100 years. Think of it like, a 90 year old guy is in the ICU, with heart and lung and kidney failure, and the other doctors are frantically working on the patient, and I just call it, and say "it's done guys, 'let's move on".

America is finished, right here and right now, as you are reading this. It's actually racially and financially finished, and those are the two most important points, because they can't be overcome. They can no longer be overcome by any amount of further resources or development.
I want jewmerica to burn

Bold take. Never heard anybody else say this before on Incels.is:feelshaha:

its been over for american for a long time

Cope, for now America is ahead in every way that matters, "evil" is winning and the next dominant ideology looks to be some version of protestantism with god removed and racial + sexual identitarianism as the core values.

If you look at the 3rd world you see that disfunctional countries don't just collapse. They can keep going for decades, these nightmarish states of being as a country are often stable equilibria that remain stable despite how much misery and inefficientcy they include.

China and India have some reasons to be hopeful, but for each one of those they have five reasons to worry about the future. China has to start the military invasion of Taiwan in the next few years or their demographic pyramid will have started collapsing in on itself an then they will be short on young men for their military. They won't be able to change the age split amongst their population now, it's too late already, so they are doomed to become weaker in the geopolitical sphere just by the shrinking size of their prime age population.

India has better demographics but ... well, it's India and filled with Indians (think that is the englisch term?).

Last edited:

The degeneration of America into the unholy conglomerate it is today was inevitable, since all bourgeois "democracies" based on the principles of egalitarianism espoused by liberalism naturally evolve into plutocracies, as Oswald Spengler asserted. Western civilization as a whole currently lives under a dictatorship of money with so-called democracy as its sword and shield.

The fall of America was inevitable it was built on genocide and slavery, Incelia shall rise

Awesome. Fuck America

The fall of America was inevitable it was built on genocide and slavery, Incelia shall rise
All great empires were built through slavery and "genocide," but America was never a great empire in this case for entirely different reasons.

All great empires were built through slavery and "genocide," but America was never a great empire in this case for entirely different reasons.
America was stolen

Awesome. Fuck America
Not only America is heading for collapse, but the entirety of Western civilization. In America, it is only more obvious at the moment because its very existence is rooted in the Enlightenment.

Cope, for now America is ahead in every way that matters, "evil" is winning and the next dominant ideology looks to be some version of protestantism with god removed and racial + sexual identitarianism as the core values.

If you look at the 3rd world you see that disfunctional countries don't just collapse. They can keep going for decades, these nightmarish states of being as a country are often stable equilibria that remain stable despite how much misery and inefficientcy they include.

China and India have some reasons to be hopeful, but for each one of those they have five reasons to worry about the future. China has to start the military invasion of Taiwan in the next few years or their demographic pyramid will have started collapsing in on itself an then they will be short on young men for their military. They won't be able to change the age split amongst their population now, it's too late already, so they are doomed to become weaker in the geopolitical sphere just by the shrinking size of their prime age population.

India has better demographics but ... well, it's India and filled with Indians (think that is the englisch term?).
There is only one problem.

Do you have any idea as to how far in debt we are?

The migrant problem is almost as bad as Europe.

Yep. Mass single motherhood. Sky high suicides. Mass homelessness. Opoid epidemic. Mass inceldom, etc...

Yep. Mass single motherhood. Sky high suicides. Mass homelessness. Opoid epidemic. Mass inceldom, etc...
Inflation and increase in financial standard of living between poor and rich.

You're point?
Do you not think it's a big deal?

If you think you are insulated from all this because "I'm an incel in my room" you're wrong. We're talking societal collapse on top of not having a girlfriend.

Bold take. Never heard anybody else say this before on Incels.is:feelshaha:
Whatever is said, there's always a pointless debate afterwards. What I'm saying is the time for debate has ended, it's actually happening right now.

Do you not think it's a big deal?

If you think you are insulated from all this because "I'm an incel in my room" you're wrong. We're talking societal collapse on top of not having a girlfriend.
Ok