Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's easy to understand how ER went crazy

C

Confidencel

Banned
-
I was on the bus back from the gym (brutal no driver's license pill) and suddenly a swarm of fucking normalniggers got on the bus. It literally took them like 10 full minutes to get on. Plenty of foids and their normie boyfriends. They were screaming and singing and were obviously going partying. A few stops later there was even a bigger crowd of normalniggers so I decided to get off the bus like 4 stops early so I wouldn't have to endure that shit. Getting lifemogged like that is absolute genocidefuel.

I don't even live in a super attractive area. But there are lots of universities around. Average woman that ER saw on campus in Isla Vista would probably be considered a Gigastacy where I live. Plenty more Chads too.
Feel bad for the lil nigga ngl.

ER mogs me, but I understand

I know that suicide fuel flavor
:feelsrope:

I was on the bus back from the gym (brutal no driver's license pill) and suddenly a swarm of fucking normalniggers got on the bus. It literally took them like 10 full minutes to get on. Plenty of foids and their normie boyfriends. They were screaming and singing and were obviously going partying. A few stops later there was even a bigger crowd of normalniggers so I decided to get off the bus like 4 stops early so I wouldn't have to endure that shit. Getting lifemogged like that is absolute genocidefuel.

I don't even live in a super attractive area. But there are lots of universities around. Average woman that ER saw on campus in Isla Vista would probably be considered a Gigastacy where I live. Plenty more Chads too.
Feel bad for the lil nigga ngl.
>goes on a bus
>WAAAH WAHHA WAHHH NORMIES EVERYWHRER!!!!!!
nigga they didnt even talk to you at all

maybe u should stop gymmaxxing like a masochist and just leanmaxxing, then things like that wont happen anymore :)

Just imagining a bunch of normfags shoving their happiness in others faces make me sick tbh. On the few times I have to venture outside I make sure to always have my noise cancelling ear buds with me

>goes on a bus
>WAAAH WAHHA WAHHH NORMIES EVERYWHRER!!!!!!
nigga they didnt even talk to you at all

Some people here have mental issues that keep them from functioning in society. Issues like not being able to ride the bus because they might see people.

The crazy thing will be when you wanna experience what Elliot sought in his last moment of life, revenge.

Just imagining a bunch of normfags shoving their happiness in others faces make me sick tbh. On the few times I have to venture outside I make sure to always have my noise cancelling ear buds with me
It really makes me wanna blow my brains out :kys:

He did not go crazy. His actions were based and justified.

Average woman that ER saw on campus in Isla Vista would probably be considered a Gigastacy where I live
I know that pain, especially seeing them get godlike treatment just for existing.

If whites never came to america the native americans would probably be building teepees where stacey was fucking chad

Being lifemogged sucks