Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's Friday again, tell us about your week

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
How has your week been so far?
I haven't enjoyed mine. I didn't do the things I wanted to, I felt sick, and I was unmotivated and angry.

How has your week been so far?
I haven't enjoyed mine. I didn't do the things I wanted to, I felt sick, and I was unmotivated and angry.
Same.

i moved out of my parents finally

Missed out on making $10,000, LDAR and study coping

the weather has been shit and it's been pouring down

suits my mood

Based. Can we make an Incel Party at your new home?
Dance Dancing GIF

I cumed a lot

fuck online school, how do you even get motivated to do shit

I did my work and did my workouts and ate my gruel and I didn't do any bad things. I wonder when my life will improve...

You win the week.

I walked around outside, with my Joker mask. It was fun. Other than that, usual work, morning exercise, evening video games/ random internet browsing. Some drinking too.

Had to keep irrigating the plants. I wished it rained so that I can sit inside and scroll /pol/ or here but the sun is relentless. Harvest will happen in a few days and I will have some off time.

Not that I have something engaging to do when I am off, lol.

literally nothing happened

I was LDARing with my phone this week with this game. It was pretty engaging game, although some parts felt like chores. In result I got a fucking headache or something to the point I felt tired for the rest of the week and couldn't do the things I wanted.

Started a new government-subsidized job. Pretty chill. Am still suicidal most of the time though.