Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its friday and your crush has already fucked 5 different chads

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Fuck number 1 with chad) She had a sleepover with chad yesterday and when they woke up this morning chad fucked her hard with his morning boner

Fuck number 2 with chad manager from work) At work she fucked the chad manager probably during lunch break, basically her lunch was the Chad managers sperm

Fuck number 3 flirty bartender chad) After work she went to a bar (with a flirty chad bartender) for a reunion with her slutty friends from high school where they talked about all the old slutty memories from high school where giggled and started thinking back to the gangbangs with chad and tyrone and now she is getting horny again and then she fucks the chad bartender after his shift ended.

Fuck number 4 with chad from tinder) She has a chad tinder date planned for this friday evening. I hope you dont think she would rot at home watching tv alone like you. So she is probbaly getting pounded right now by this chad from tinder that probably has a few stds and ofc he is fucking her raw

Fuck number 5 with chad neighbor) After the tinder chad went to pound next girl she was left alone.. she is trying to sleep but cant fall asleep.. suddenly her doorbell rings and its the chad next door asking if everything is okay since the whole apartment was shaking.. She doesnt even say anything she just drags him by the shirt into the apartment and rides him for hours until the morning sun starts to shine again

Meanwhile you just finished your 2nd fap thinking about her in a romantic way

Questions?

I don't have a crush/oneitis. I know my place in society, therefore I'm not so mind-numbingly retarded and pathetic that I would develop feelings for any particular woman.

Chads are a minority.
Doesnt matter, they have high good dick genetics so they can fuck multiple different girls everyday

Im so glad I dont have oneitis. The amount of basic, average foids, butterfaces, fat bitches that all get showered with attention at my workplace is a constant reminder that its over.

Whats the point of living as a sub 5 ethnic mutt?

Dnr, GrAY oneitis cuck. Pathetic.

Don't have a crush cope

Im so glad I dont have oneitis. The amount of basic, average foids, butterfaces, fat bitches that all get showered with attention at my workplace is a constant reminder that its over.
Imagine the attention they get from social media aswell

Fuck number 1 with chad) She had a sleepover with chad yesterday and when they woke up this morning chad fucked her hard with his morning boner

Fuck number 2 with chad manager from work) At work she fucked the chad manager probably during lunch break, basically her lunch was the Chad managers sperm

Fuck number 3 flirty bartender chad) After work she went to a bar (with a flirty chad bartender) for a reunion with her slutty friends from high school where they talked about all the old slutty memories from high school where giggled and started thinking back to the gangbangs with chad and tyrone and now she is getting horny again and then she fucks the chad bartender after his shift ended.

Fuck number 4 with chad from tinder) She has a chad tinder date planned for this friday evening. I hope you dont think she would rot at home watching tv alone like you. So she is probbaly getting pounded right now by this chad from tinder that probably has a few stds and ofc he is fucking her raw

Fuck number 5 with chad neighbor) After the tinder chad went to pound next girl she was left alone.. she is trying to sleep but cant fall asleep.. suddenly her doorbell rings and its the chad next door asking if everything is okay since the whole apartment was shaking.. She doesnt even say anything she just drags him by the shirt into the apartment and rides him for hours until the morning sun starts to shine again

Questions?
I'm just glad I don't have crushes anymore

Yeah but when I marry her she will be mine and mine alone thoughevre

@incelerated is masturbating to this thought

brutal for the people who have oneits

dnr your cuck fantasy

Questions?
Do you ever let your rage out on inanimate objects? Sometimes I punch random things when I get news like this. I’m an autistic rageaholic so that’s my natural response. I also gymmax and translate rage into PRs

Also, fapping can be a powerful cope after a moment if realization like that. Just imagine she’s drunk and you’re going ham on her while she slurs her words and calls you daddy and chokes on your dick after (in GTA)

I AINT GOT NO CRUSHES JUST HOES

its friday and a GrAYcel has already written an oddly-detailed fanfic about your oneitis fucking 5 different chads

over for oneitiscels

I don't have a crush so your thread is a F A I L

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back