Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Your oneitis was who Chad fucked/ got blown by and forgot about

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Think of any foid you've had a crush on, or had a long-term "friendship" with (I've commented on that before). A woman you always desired, but she always had a "reason" why she couldn't date you.

Guarantee it, sometime during a high school party, or at college, she ran into a Chad. After knowing him for 5 minutes, she was blowing him in some closet. Or, she fucked some guy she met off an app, or just met at a bar.

Chad then promptly forgot about her. It was no big deal to him.

But then everytime, she couldn't fuck you because "muh special friendship".

Think of any foid you've had a crush on, or had a long-term "friendship" with (I've commented on that before). A woman you always desired, but she always had a "reason" why she couldn't date you.

Guarantee it, sometime during a high school party, or at college, she ran into a Chad. After knowing him for 5 minutes, she was blowing him in some closet. Or, she fucked some guy she met off an app, or just met at a bar.

women only live in the moment.

Ohkay NotTheElliot

At a party, I noticed her and Chad (they were not in a relationship at the time) were suddenly missing. Did some snooping around the house and heard her getting fucked in a room upstairs. The next day Chad had scars from her nails on his back.

I went home and puked and cried for the entire rest of the day

At a party, I noticed her and Chad (they not in a relationship at the time) were suddenly missing. Did some snooping around the house and heard her getting fucked in a room upstairs. The next day Chad had scars from her nails on his back.

I hope you ghosted her after that. Not even accepting gifts (if applicable).

I hope you ghosted her after that. Not even accepting gifts (if applicable).
I didnt give her shit

They were in a relationship after that for a while but shes been through many different guys now

At a party, I noticed her and Chad (they were not in a relationship at the time) were suddenly missing. Did some snooping around the house and heard her getting fucked in a room upstairs. The next day Chad had scars from her nails on his back.

Glad i don't have any oneitis.

Sorry to hear that brocel.

My oneitis became a single mother roastie with an OF. :lul: :lul: :lul:

this world is fucking pathetic we need to brainwash foids

Brutal brocel.

At least kings used to feed the servants their scraps. Chad always gets first picks, and we can't even have his leftovers cause foids would rather be alone and have chad booty call them when hes bored than be in a relationship.

I asked her out and she told me she was dating Tyrone on our college basketball team.