Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's fucking crazy what industrial society does to your jaw strength

what the fuck is a jaw trainer? Does it work? I really don't think you can just change your core facial bone structure as an adult without elective invasive surgery. Seems like a MEW tier cope tbh

Jaw trainers are cope

It won't change your craniofacial structure

JFL

if you have good insertions, it'll grow your masseter muscles which could helpur look

make sure ur low bf% tho, or else it'll decrease ur looks .

what the fuck is a jaw trainer? Does it work? I really don't think you can just change your core facial bone structure as an adult without elective invasive surgery. Seems like a MEW tier cope tbh
It won't change your craniofacial structure

JFL
Not expecting magical improvements, but just enough to see I can become more social and maybe anglefraudmaxx and see if l get even 1 match on tinder.

Also https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...re-jaw-Now-I-face-I-longed--thanks-Botox.html

I heard that shit ruins your jaw and fucks up the ligaments

I heard that shit ruins your jaw and fucks up the ligaments
Those are normalfags saying looksmaxxing is not important.
Just lol if you think heavy chewing for 5-10 min/day will fuck your jaw up.

goodluck to your TMJ goals in 2021

You’ll just get bloated masseters which looks horrible. Not to mention ligament and TMJ problems. It’s mostly cope if you’re over 10 years of age.