Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny as fuck to me knowing some of the third world sewer dwellers here probably all have heavy ethnic accents behind their screens.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I'll have to remember to read all those posts out in that way next time. :lul:

@Ricordanza @Grotesk @Med Amine

*Laughs in non-accent*

it's over

Saar that is very disrespectful for you to say. I have perfect Engrish accent.

I don't. I would've posted a vocaroo but i have truecel voice (confirmed by others who have heard me)

u voice mog me brutally
I speak like a true murican, many people have confused me for a whitoid before
anyone can tell I am a shitskin from my spic sounding voice. Despite me being raised in the USA. Ogre.

I once heard a frenchie brag how people "thought he was English". He did not.

Nigga I thought you were Japanese
im half japanese half indognesian. Im fluent in english, but i have a vague european sounding accent

im half japanese half indognesian. Im fluent in english, but i have a vague european sounding accent
You sound white as fuck. Wouldn’t Asians pronounce that shit as “it ovaaa it trulee ovaa”

You sound white as fuck. Wouldn’t Asians pronounce that shit as “it ovaaa it trulee ovaa”
I use the diagphram when speaking english, when most asians use the throat (thats why they have those chinky accents). plus ive been using english for 10+ years.

I use the diagphram when speaking english, when most asians use the throat (thats why they have those chinky accents). plus ive been using english for 10+ years.
Based. You learned English for 10+ years to speak to people who talk ass shit on a forum. Brilliant.

I think this all the time JFL

Hard for me to take any users self-admittedly from curryland seriously cause I just mentally read their posts in a jeet accent thicker than a brick wall

I have good English accent ngl

@Ricordanza where the hell does this guy live? Sometimes it's Australia, then it's Canada, and one time it was india :feelstastyman:

@Ricordanza where the hell does this guy live? Sometimes it's Australia, then it's Canada, and one time it was india :feelstastyman:
OP lives out of a dumpster in the Toronto Tim Hortons

he lives in the gutters of new delhi

I have not speaked more than 50 lines of English in my life because there is no one in this shithole for me to talk English to, I only know how to read, I also have a bitch foid voice
>speaked

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Based. You learned English for 10+ years to speak to people who talk ass shit on a forum. Brilliant.
I never got the chance to speak out with any native
my voice is shittiest of the shittiest anyway

Last edited: