Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's funny as fuck to me knowing some of the third world sewer dwellers here probably all have heavy ethnic accents behind their screens.

Yea you weren't lying
Yeah I never thought of it when uwas younger
why I was always silent in my childhood never felt comfortable speaking in front of people never wanted to speak.....etc etc but I figured it out later

Yea you weren't lying
Don't leave me hanging respond to me it been shit Download 1
Download 1

What the fuck is that are you a robot
I wish I was but this is me whispering I don't have that much of confidence to record my shitty voice sad
I was shitted on from every aspect not a single quality I have

I wish I was but this is me whispering I don't have that much of confidence to record my shitty voice
sad shitted on from every aspect not a single quality I have
Don't be pussy, and just record your voice man :feelsjuice:

I wish I was but this is me whispering I don't have that much of confidence to record my shitty voice sad
I was shitted on from every aspect not a single quality I have
Are you arab

What country
The point od
there is really nothing good to expect from my voice it's shitty my English is not bad but the problem is my anxiety when speaking to anyone in general

The point od
there is really nothing good to expect from my voice it's shitty my English is not bad but the problem is my anxiety when speaking to anyone in general
I see