Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its funny how women expect me to care about their problems while they dont give a fuck about me

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
They all ghost me, none of them was there for me when i needed them, it takes like 5 seconds to reply to a fucking message yet they still ignore me, treat me like i wasnt even human, like if i didnt have feelings, yet they always come with this empathy talk, boo hoo womens rights, issues, i dont give a fuck about womens problems, i dont hate women but i wouldnt move a finger to help them, i dont give a shit, they have no empathy for me so i dont have empathy for them

Relationships with women are one-sided if you aren't chad. They expect you to listen to their problems and give them encouragement but will be irritated if you even insist that they also listen to your problems.

B3atches do not actually see you as an human unless they like you. They give more iportance to a dog, and it's not a joke. Those undeveloped XX monkeys.

Relationships with women are one-sided if you aren't chad. They expect you to listen to their problems and give them encouragement but will be irritated if you even insist that they also listen to your problems.
Exactly.

Relationships with women are one-sided if you aren't chad.
EmpatheticGender
ChadInTrouble

Not even chad has got that. There are always other chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back