Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else not give a fuck about their future?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
I think my prefrontal cortex is nigger tier. I know i have to start preparing by going to uni and shit so i dont end up homeless in my 30s but i still dont give a fuck

All i care about is games and women

Despicablecel

Yeah, i have nothing to strive for and no plan for the future.

All i care about is games and women

Those are motivations to improve other aspects of your life, you need money to buy and play games and you need social skills and good looks to get and play with toilets.

If you don't have women, what is there to care about.

i give a lot of fuck about it, but i have no energy to do anything about it. anxiety + depression (foid attention whore trait i know. idgaf) is a fucking bitch

If you don't have women, what is there to care about.
yep and what is even worse than not having them is witnessing prime uni women frolicking around in sexual clothing which is for getting attention from chdalite+

There's no future for you're bloodline

Those are motivations to improve other aspects of your life, you need money to buy and play games and you need social skills and good looks to get and play with toilets.
ill never be able to get good looks so there's literally 0 point in self improvement

i give a lot of fuck about it, but i have no energy to do anything about it. anxiety + depression (foid attention whore trait i know. idgaf) is a fucking bitch
no such thing as clinical depression lol, you just have a shit life

Yes. I have dreams and desires but don't have the energy necessary to pursue them. I wish more than even ascending or becoming Chad is to have higher intelligence and the necessary drive to complete and see through my dreams and ambitions so I have achieve something with my life beyond mere pleasures and trinkets!

Im very worried for my future. How am i gonna live with getting more health problems, no support, no partner ?

Bigger the future is a concept all we have is now

This. Though I'm aware of the consequences, I can't bring myself to study due to lacking the energy and motivation to do so

Im very worried for my future. How am i gonna live with getting more health problems, no support, no partner ?
This terrifies me. Just imagine having to deal with shit like cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's without any family or friends. Pure nightmare fuel.

This terrifies me. Just imagine having to deal with shit like cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's without any family or friends. Pure nightmare fuel.
i already have some of those due to severe social isolation and barely any sun for the past 5-6 years (although ive taken vitamin d quite often and had periods where i got sun). So many things i took for granted before are hard now. I used to be able to remember most things but now i have to literally write things down. I also have symptoms of parkinson's like extremely low dopamine levels.

eehh i dunno.
if u think u have clinical depression then ur an edgy normie going through very mild traumatic events andyoull recover by next year

ngl i rarely think bout this stuff apart from being homeless and a khhv with extreme fomo (already have it now)

u wont have an accident if u live in a good area and you dont drink (my mums friends brother died cuz he was drunk while riding his bike) but yea if u live in some shithole its possible

u wont have an accident if u live in a good area and you dont drink (my mums friends brother died cuz he was drunk while riding his bike) but yea if u live in some shithole its possible
I had an accident a few years ago where a car hit me. Only sprained some bones but was still traumatic for me

I had an accident a few years ago where a car hit me. Only sprained some bones but was still traumatic for me
youd have to drive for ages for dying in an accident to become a reasonable possibility

youd have to drive for ages for dying in an accident to become a reasonable possibility
Not neccessarily. Just a few years ago there was a boy in my city my age who died in a car accident. He wasnt even 20

Not neccessarily. Just a few years ago there was a boy in my city my age who died in a car accident. He wasnt even 20
if he wasnt drunk, then just unlucky

Really hard to give a fuck when you have nothing to live for and very bad prospects even if you were to try as hard as you could.

were u in a busy area and how old were they
Was a regular street, but since it was winter in the morning the driver didnt notice me. The guy was mid 30s or something

I'm doomed no matter what, every choice taken, every decision made have been the wrong one. Everything I've done has been futile. Now I'm wage slaving until they get tired of me. I wonder what I'm going to do later.

9 year+ NEET and going...
No, i dont care.
Im already Dead, an apparition to not BE seen except within the curtains of my sorrow.

Last edited:
I don't have anything left to live for except playin vidya games. And I don't enjoy those enough to care.

nope, I've got no future

there's nothing for me

Yeah I give a fuck but there is nothing I can do to change it. Getting a job isn't gonna do shit for my future I will just be a slave instead of poor. Neither is gonna fix it. There is no solution.

I already have no future