Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why i got shit grades throught high school

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★
Idk honestly. Its a huge jump in difficulty from middle school

3rd and 4th year i was a blackpilled incel and learned barely to pass bc i know no amount of studying will give me what i desire.

While i study or not, normies from my class are going out, drugs etc and still have better grades than me.

1st and 2nd year i was hella depressed and unmotivated, brain fog, i didnt know blackpill or any stuff like that, constant rejections, friends abandoned and embarrased me.

3rd and 4th year, i was blackpilled and aware, still barely passing.

Idk what to do now. I truly dont have any interests or nothing. My parents would disown me if i go NEET.

Was always dummy of my year and ended up HS dropout

Grades don’t matter JFL plus if ur non NT don’t expect to do that well anyways well depending on what disorders u have . The only reason u see threads about me maybe whining about it is because of one specific goal I had when younger that I got fucked over for. If I achieved that goal prior or had I not taken that I would not care enough to have posted any of that. JFL

Anyways u just need bare minimum and that’s it

Getting good grades in High School isn't much more of an accurate indication of your chances for future success than good grades in elementary school when you think about it.

I invested all my time into World of Warcraft (2004-2009), during High School, so ofc i was bad at school

Imo you should dopaminemaxx. Just make the most of what you have available in this shitty existence. Try to have as much fun as possible. Fuck HS and college.

Grades don’t matter JFL plus if ur non NT don’t expect to do that well anyways well depending on what disorders u have . The only reason u see threads about me maybe whining about it is because of one specific goal I had when younger that I got fucked over for. If I achieved that goal prior or had I not taken that I would not care enough to have posted any of that. JFL

I have no official diagnosis but i def have multiple. I was nt as a kid but im a outcast now

Bare minimum for what? I mean i dont think ill get into a good or mid college