Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's happening. I kneenudged some slow-walking foid in front of me on the stairs

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
My mind continues to crumble due to depression, lack of affection and the reality that I will die alone despite me trying. A situation most women can never understand.

So I wanted to get by this slow-walking foid. We were both going down some stairs. She was probably daydreaming about chad or something. I usually would say excuse me but I dunno...i just felt it more efficient to nudge her back with my knee.

I would never have done this a few years ago. She turned around and I said sorry. I am not a monster. Or I don't wanna be. But I am becoming one.

Damn.

My mind continues to crumble due to depression, lack of affection and the reality that I will die alone despite me trying. A situation most women can never understand.

So I wanted to get by this slow-walking foid. We were both going down some stairs. She was probably daydreaming about chad or something. I usually would say excuse me but I dunno...i just felt it more efficient to nudge her back with my knee.

I would never have done this a few years ago. She turned around and I said sorry. I am not a monster. Or I don't wanna be. But I am becoming one.

Damn.
I spit on them from above all the time.

Fucking murder that skank bruv. All females deserve it

seems like you knee'd her too soft if she didn't fall off of those stairs
better luck next time

Well done. I wish I had your courage brother.

giphy-7_xrnm7e.gif

better nudge her with a shotgun slug

its over for kneenudgercels

Should’ve said “Get out of my damn way,” so she got the message clearer.

Good man. Reminder that you can get away with doing shit like this and no one will do anything because you're like 6 foot something and black.
That's like the only advantage we have tbqh.

I used to be known for my politeness. Women can't comprend what inceldom and testosterone can do to a man. What a cocktail.

I will channel it into the gym. But lol, foids in the gym make me angrier lol.

If I were LARPing, the story would not have included me apologizing.

Twenty years down the line you will get done for rape

Once when I was like 7-8, after recess at school, I was running back to class and unintentionally flying-knee'd a younger female student on the head (I've always been a tallcel and she was a womanlet even for her age). She felt onto the ground head-first and started crying like no tomorrow. Luckily, nobody saw it was me, not even her somehow, and I proceeded to run as fast as possible to class.

I clearly remember her older brother going to my class absolutely furious and asking who the fuck did it (I assume he did it in every classroom). I remained dead silent and that never came up again, I don't remember seeing her or her brother again either.

I used to feel bad about this but I honestly wouldn't care a bit if I knew she got some perm damage from that. Fuck foids and even that doesn't measure up to all foids made me suffer throughout all my life.

JFL if you didn't slap her ass and squeeze her tits. Why didn't you take advantage over your new found dominance over a female?

Next time buttnudge her with your erect penis (probably keeping it inside your trousers is a good move:what:

Every hERo has a beginning.

This is one of the things I need to learn, how to be a heartless monster.

If women won’t fuck us they’re going to get NUDGED

At the gym now. It sure is great seeing young foids in skimpy clothing. It's like being a starving Congolese child looking at pictures of chicken.
JFL if you didn't slap her ass and squeeze her tits. Why didn't you take advantage over your new found dominance over a female?

Once step at a time.

I will graduate to rape soon enough.:yes:
If every man felt how I did in that split second, we would have the West restored asap.

Last edited:
It sucks but you can't create a Halo Effect. In fact her first thought (and quite probably lingering still thought) is that BLACK MEN are no-good sorry thugs who bump into feeemayles .

If Chad bumped into her...

1) she would assume he was distracted not being rude
2) she would excuse it nonetheless
3) if Chad said "sorry" she would think he was a sweetheart and promise herself that if it happened again she would invite him for drinks.

However if Black Sub8 like yourself....

Pot-Arrests-Generate-Bank-for-Law-Enforcement-Have-Racial-Bias-Weedist.jpg

Good start but I know you can do bettER.

Twenty years down the line you will get done for rape
Whenever I think of the future and the direction we are headed, I see a Minority Report-esque thought police that tranquilizes men and artificially lowers their testosterone level every time they look at a woman and have anything but subservience in their mind. See a Stacy walking down the street and feel a stir? Instantly locked up for having sexual thoughts about innocent passerby women. Becky drives into you from behind and you step out of the vehicle to get the insurance information and figure out how she could run into a standing vehicle, BOOM, thought police snipe you with a rubber bullet from a distance for feeling animosity towards a woman.

Not feasible at all, but I'm sure if they could do it, they would try.

Disgusting misogynist. THIS is why you're incel.