Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its impossible to find true love and a girlfriend after you are over 22

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
most people find true love in high school/college and in the 18-20 range but once you leave the prime age its over and hard as fuck

:feelsAutistic: :trepidation: :feelsBadMan: :feelsrope:

Pretty much, normies experience these things in their teens at high school or first year college AT MOST.

Pair-bonding is paramount to living a good life. Women lose the ability to love after going through dozens of partners.

You mean 22 and up, or 'after 22,' meaning 23 and up?

What if you date younger females?

Incelibate anarchist said:
What if you date younger females?
how the fuck am i supposed to do that?

sadricecel said:

I don't know,if i did i wouldnt be here. I guess i depends on the age gap though.

sadricecel said:

Being good loooking or have something going for you

"B-but when youre older you realize that relationships are about compromise!!!!"

aka what can you offer to a woman so she can tolerate you

Grihastha begins around 24-28 and ends around 48-52...

plastic surgery or Ldar

im 22 years old and still a virgin. ive never even kissed a girl

Kill meh now.

Meh. The girl I thought I loved blocked me on facebook. I never had her number cause I never had a cellphone. (poor). She liked me but thought I was ignoring her. So now she hates me. Well, its been a long time, but that's the short version of what happened to my once in a life time highschool crush.

To elabourate, I autism'd into only ever writing her once on facebook, and since not social I wrote on her wall. Very embarassing. Stopped writing her out of embarassment, only replied to her messages. But she never wrote first. So 3 years after graduation I built up the courage to write her. Got yelled at for ditching her, blocked. Spiral deeper into seclusion. Began unhealthy lifestyle. Destroyed all social skills, etc.

Last edited: