Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's incredible how universal misogyny is

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Despite the SJW/Inceltear portrayal of all mysoginy as coming from angry white neckbeards, there are men of all shapes and colors who hate females with a passion or at least look down on them. Arab Muslims, ghetto blacks, white rednecks, even some jocks and slayers, etc. Even revolutionaries like the men in the French revolution were redpilled about females and did not want to give them rights.

This is excluding us of course, correct?

Any sane man would be a misogynist.
Only the soyed up beta males of the new age are rejecting it.

As soyboys and females like to say regarding us, “If so many people have a problem with you, maybe it’s time to consider that YOU’RE the problem!”

"ghetto blacks, white rednecks, even some jocks and slayers"

We aren't those things.

Their perception of us is fat angry neckbeards which I already mentioned at the beginning.

i wouldn't say i'm misogynistic.

don't hate the player hate the game tbh

most misogynists are ridiculously retarded

if your misogyny isn't a product of getting treated like an absolute subhuman piece of dirt by females, it is stupid.

jfl at hating females if they treat you well, if you have been in relationships, if you have had sex, etc.

i want to absolutely rip apart people like that, not only do they not deserve their experiences but they are insanely ungrateful and dismissive of them at that.

Don't compare us to those asshole Chad's.

most misogynists are ridiculously retarded

if your misogyny isn't a product of getting treated like an absolute subhuman piece of dirt by females, it is stupid.

jfl at hating females if they treat you well, if you have been in relationships, if you have had sex, etc.

i want to absolutely rip apart people like that, not only do they not deserve their experiences but they are insanely ungrateful and dismissive of them at that.

That's a very narrow minded way of looking at it. There are countless reasons to hate women even if you're not incel.