Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Sandpill] Being a blackpilled sand nigger is... depressing

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As an Egyptian sand nigger I am part of the most subhuman group of people on the planet, the term "sand nigger" is really fitting because we are literally the niggers of the middle east. We are the ugliest, most disgusting people on the planet, I am literally envious of all other ethnic peoples. At least you rise and curries have some food and culture you can take pride in, you guys are very also successful in the west and generally carry yourselves with some class. Other MENA people can at least be decent looking and generally aren't as subhuman as us. And obviously white people mog us in every area possible.

Egyptians are ugly, short, inbred subhumans, our nation is a rundown ghetto where people do nothing but smoke shisha all day, and our women are all fat and disgusting. We've got some of the worst religious fanatics too, our Christians are so delusional and low iq that they make American rednecks look like geniuses, and don't even get me started on Muslims. We're so ugly that even if you tried, you couldn't cherry pick a photo of a decent looking Egyptian, even curry and rice people have their Chads.

Being a member of the most inferior ethnic group on earth is not something you can compensate for, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgery can change who you are. Once I fully accepted this, I stopped wondering why a female wouldn't want to be with a sand nigger, if I was a foid I wouldn't want me either. Me and my people really shouldn't exist.

But the sand people are so good at being bluepilled, it's kinda lonely being one of the only blackpilled ones. They all tell themselves that the only reason they're single is because they follow their religions strictly and that it is a sin to be with a foid before marriage. They often lie and claim that they reject females left and right because they are so pure and pious. Many of them cope by studycelling, believing they can just become a doctor and then get what ever pick of foid they want, what they fail to realize is that med school is not easy when you're part of a group of people with an average iq of 70. Their ability to cope is honestly amazing.

I often wonder why there aren't more of us here, all of our youth should be on this site, the only other one left is @YungCell

Egyptians are the most dirtest and most ugliest fuckers alive, I would call them the Indians of the Arab world. They don't brush their teeth, they piss on the floor, hardly shower, their women are overweight, street beggers will try and hussle you for money. Overall, shit fucking country. No wonder why all the white tourists stay in Sharm El Shiekh and not Cairo.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

....... so is that easy for an outsider to get gf in Egypt?

I often wonder why there aren't more of us here, all of our youth should be on this site, the only other one left is
I often wonder why no Egyptians that live in Egypt are here too.

Egyptians are high iq tbh

I often wonder why no Egyptians that live in Egypt are here too.
@Stanx22 I think he was called, he lives in Egypt, very likely he blew his brains out by now.

....... so is that easy for an outsider to get gf in Egypt?
They like Turkish guys if they look like Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ.

Lol, Egyptians also have a culture, quite a well-renowned one at that. I do agree though Egyptians and some other gulf countries are the most subhuman

As an Egyptian sand nigger I am part of the most subhuman group of people on the planet, the term "sand nigger" is really fitting because we are literally the niggers of the middle east. We are the ugliest, most disgusting people on the planet, I am literally envious of all other ethnic peoples. At least you rise and curries have some food and culture you can take pride in, you guys are very also successful in the west and generally carry yourselves with some class. Other MENA people can at least be decent looking and generally aren't as subhuman as us. And obviously white people mog us in every area possible.

Egyptians are ugly, short, inbred subhumans, our nation is a rundown ghetto where people do nothing but smoke shisha all day, and our women are all fat and disgusting. We've got some of the worst religious fanatics too, our Christians are so delusional and low iq that they make American rednecks look like geniuses, and don't even get me started on Muslims. We're so ugly that even if you tried, you couldn't cherry pick a photo of a decent looking Egyptian, even curry and rice people have their Chads.

Being a member of the most inferior ethnic group on earth is not something you can compensate for, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgery can change who you are. Once I fully accepted this, I stopped wondering why a female wouldn't want to be with a sand nigger, if I was a foid I wouldn't want me either. Me and my people really shouldn't exist.

But the sand people are so good at being bluepilled, it's kinda lonely being one of the only blackpilled ones. They all tell themselves that the only reason they're single is because they follow their religions strictly and that it is a sin to be with a foid before marriage. They often lie and claim that they reject females left and right because they are so pure and pious. Many of them cope by studycelling, believing they can just become a doctor and then get what ever pick of foid they want, what they fail to realize is that med school is not easy when you're part of a group of people with an average iq of 70. Their ability to cope is honestly amazing.

I often wonder why there aren't more of us here, all of our youth should be on this site, the only other one left is @YungCell

Lie . why would you like to be white pig as me.
White race is race of swines

which are worse somalians or Egyptians @tehgymcel420

Tbh somalians slightly mog egyptians, they can run BBC game, also they're pretty tall

Last edited:
Lie . why would you like to be white pig as me.
White race is race of swines
Actual swine mog us.
Pig-farmer.jpg

Egyptians.

Egyptians looks mog curries especially souther ones. Also, Egypt history mogs Nordick Europe whose people were living in mud huts while the Egyptians were designed highly sophisticated pyramids of its time.

At least you rise and curries have some food and culture you can take pride in
The Islamic conquests pretty much destroyed the native cultures of the middle-east and turned it into one big Arab blob. 'Arab' might as well be a term for an identity-less mongrel, similarly to the term 'Latino'. Perhaps Egypt could have retained its own interesting history and prevented intermixing with Sub-Saharan's if it hadn't been forcefully converted to Islam. This is probably also why Egyptians tend to be so hardcore Islamic because it's the only sort of heritage you guys have at this point. You have no connection to the glorious Ancient Egypt.
Also, Egypt history mogs Nordick Europe whose people were living in mud huts while the Egyptians were designed highly sophisticated pyramids of its time.
The people inhabiting Ancient Egypt were racially/ethnically different from the Egyptians of today.

The people inhabiting Ancient Egypt were racially/ethnically different from the Egyptians of today.
Modern day Egyptians are racially similar to Ancient Egyptians, we are mixed with other subhuman people though, we're also inbred and very subhuman looking. The whole KANGZ thing is a huge cope though.

Egyptians looks mog curries especially souther ones. Also, Egypt history mogs Nordick Europe whose people were living in mud huts while the Egyptians were designed highly sophisticated pyramids of its time.
Nordics and Germans in general are just white niggers, they behave like them and look like them aswell.

Adel imam was a chadlite

His SMV obviously got lower as he aged, but back in his prime, he had very good facial structure
That picture is from when he was young, he looks like this now.
_315x420_6c49b5c677cbcf0f1a4f807fa0f446502a1a3649bd92f8941905ff4c9401bf40.jpg

That picture is from when he was young, he looks like this now.
_315x420_6c49b5c677cbcf0f1a4f807fa0f446502a1a3649bd92f8941905ff4c9401bf40.jpg
224322 0

Adel imam may have been average when younger but his son is definitely high tier normie/chadlite

Abdel halim is definitely Chad tho
220px Ahafez

G*rmans lost that territory as quickly as they gained it, jfl @ supporting nazis even tho they were literally chad worshipping 70 years ago and their leader was a one-balled cuck.

Average German or Swede is a beta with a fragile skull, not some viking god, and event those vikings were savages that only raided coastlines and do the same thing the "rapefugees" do now @tehgymcel420

Egyptians are as we speaking uprising again against the Jewi (Sisi).

The Islamic conquests pretty much destroyed the native cultures of the middle-east and turned it into one big Arab blob. 'Arab' might as well be a term for an identity-less mongrel, similarly to the term 'Latino'. Perhaps Egypt could have retained its own interesting history and prevented intermixing with Sub-Saharan's if it hadn't been forcefully converted to Islam. This is probably also why Egyptians tend to be so hardcore Islamic because it's the only sort of heritage you guys have at this point. You have no connection to the glorious Ancient Egypt.

Yep, its funny how Sami Zayn wrestler is considered "Arab"
and so is moneykicks
father is Arab billionaire

:feelsseriously::feelskek:
Brits and french arent southern european u dumb cunt, italians lost to ethiopians, literal niggers.
Compare italian inventions to german ones and realize that ur a white nigger
Germans solely exist to ruin Europe for the 9th time until they get rightfully outbreed by africans in their countries lol, but keep crying about muh aryan, muh blonde eyes and muh viKANGZ

Germans solely exist to ruin Europe for the 9th time until they get rightfully outbreed by africans in their countries lol, but keep crying about muh aryan, muh blonde eyes and muh viKANGZ
Are u italian or some shit like that?
Looks like i hit a nerve, but regardless of that. Notice How every great italian man is Mainland northern italian and not sicialian, really makes You think of What could have given the northern italians such a big advantage over the southern ones.
Nigger lvl iq tbh
Never mentioned aryans or vikings, but italy and other southern european countries are shitholes compared to their northern counterparts. Maybe They were more advanced 2000 years ago, but that does not change the fact that northern europe had an industrial revolution and not southern europe.

I was in egypt it was very sad sight the disgusting fucking chadlites and normie foreigners the way they carried themselves they didnt even try to hide it they openly propagated their white superiority over other sandniggers in the area. I was in Hurghada. Literally fucking white normies were walking everywhere right next to fucking poor egyptians and they didnt even look at them like they owned them I wonder why they dont jihad this people who go there to mog the local population tbh should have fucking rounded them up.

Is it just me or is OP a really good writer? The opening post of this thread flowed very well, pained a clear picture of how he feels, and was neither too wordy nor too bland.
You should be an essayist @tehgymcel420

What do you think about Muslim Brotherhood?

what do you think of black americans here trying to say they were the original egyptians

pyramids are cool

Everyone thinks their own is the worst here. I could easily say poverty, pissing on the street and religious fundamentalism is nothing compared to the faggotry, transfggotry, alcoholism and rampant obesity of the west.

Last edited:
At least you have a great history (inb4 Egyptians were caucasians) so you have a past to be proud of, unlike blackcels, SEAcels and mixed race cels.

Mogs the drc the homelands of ebola

Sami is Syrian. They tend to have lighter features but yeah he a freakin Arab red head. Lol
My former oneitis is Egyptian. Fucking bitch!

OP can’t you arrange marriage maxx?
Syrians are considered arab, and they say there arab anyways.