Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Sandpill] Being a blackpilled sand nigger is... depressing

Egyptians are high iq tbh
Mariana trench level iq post.
which are worse somalians or Egyptians @tehgymcel420
Kek even curries mogs somalis. Somali chicks droll over Bollywood Chadpreets. I was so surprised to learn that currywood was a thing outside curryland and especially in Africa.

Last edited:
Mariana trench level iq post.

Kek even curries mogs somalis. Somali chicks droll over Bollywood Chadpreets. I was so surprised to learn that currywood was a thing outside curryland and especially in Africa.

Bollywood is very popular in Arab countries.

Brag about your pyramids n shie

But isn't it like a sin or sth to consume paganist literature and works of art ? Same for arab foids with k-pop.

Arabs don't care about religion, only a small minority is really religious and rebellious in the Arab world. Most Arabs are degenerate subhumans.

people say i look like a terrorist/sand and could pass as a refugee, is it over for me ?

Mogs the drc the homelands of ebola
For BBCfoids will welcome whole plethora of disease.
people say i look like a terrorist/sand and could pass as a refugee, is it over for me ?
The fact that you came across should be testement enough that it certanly is over for you.

Last edited:
Egyptians are as we speaking uprising again against the Jewi (Sisi).
Are they really?
What do you think about Muslim Brotherhood?
Don't care about them tbh.
OP can’t you arrange marriage maxx?
Not an option for me.
Brag about your pyramids n shie
KANGZ!
Arabs don't care about religion, only a small minority is really religious and rebellious in the Arab world. Most Arabs are degenerate subhumans.
The members of the Coptic Orthodox Church are very religious, they're completely nuts tbh.

View attachment 151176
View attachment 151180
G*rmans lost that territory as quickly as they gained it, jfl @ supporting nazis even tho they were literally chad worshipping 70 years ago and their leader was a one-balled cuck.

Average German or Swede is a beta with a fragile skull, not some viking god, and event those vikings were savages that only raided coastlines and do the same thing the "rapefugees" do now @tehgymcel420
Karl Marx was a Jew, not a German. You can't be both at the same time. I know the whole picture is a shitpost but to call a man who was descended from the most powerful rabbis of Europe anything but a Jew is absurd.

karl_marx_family_tree_by_rebelofgod-dag39w2.jpg

I was in egypt it was very sad sight the disgusting fucking chadlites and normie foreigners the way they carried themselves they didnt even try to hide it they openly propagated their white superiority over other sandniggers in the area. I was in Hurghada. Literally fucking white normies were walking everywhere right next to fucking poor egyptians and they didnt even look at them like they owned them I wonder why they dont jihad this people who go there to mog the local population tbh should have fucking rounded them up.
Seeing sand niggers get mogged by whites is a sad sight.
Is it just me or is OP a really good writer? The opening post of this thread flowed very well, pained a clear picture of how he feels, and was neither too wordy nor too bland.
You should be an essayist @tehgymcel420
Thanks, maybe I should rant about my subhumanity more often.
Yes.
Some of you are white passing
Not really, no.
obesity of the west
Sand niggers have higher obesity rates than western countries, it's really pathetic.