Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's insane how different we are compared to normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Everyday I walk past normies holding hands with and talking to their girlfriends. I'm always left wondering why that can't be me. Am I really this weird and unlikable?
It's such suifuel seeing normans close to a decade younger than me lifemogging me into self-harm. I try to laugh it off in the moment but shit like this keeps me up at night.

Last edited:
That's not much of a difference.

Everyday I walk past normies holding hands with and talking to their girlfriends. I'm always left wondering why that can't be me. Am I really this weird and unlikable?
It's such suifuel seeing normans close to a decade younger than me lifemogging me into self-harm. I try to laugh it off in the moment but shit like this keeps me up at night.
It´s the biggest suifuel seeing couples everywhere. And they are no Chads...just regular NT normies.
Few days ago i traveled the whole day and saw more couples than singles...it´s so brutal.
It´s so brutal because it´s like holding up a mirror to you and you see that literally everyone is worthy of love and sex EXCEPT YOU.
It makes you feel like you are the 1% lowest piece of crap which is unworthy of love and sex and should just go extinct.

True.
The gap between a chad's life and a normie's life is way smaller than between a normie's life and an incel's life.

True.
The gap between a chad's life and a normie's life is way smaller than between a normie's life and an incel's life.

tbh...being neurotypical is so important for normies..NT= lifeblood for every normie (which is 90% of guys)

There are few things have in common with Normies, but alot stuff I don't have in common