Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's irrelevant how good looking or ugly men are as a whole. Women only go for the top % of men, regardless of anything else.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If all men became 7' tall over night, then 8' tall would be their new minimum standard.

If all men looked like chad, then women would demand giga-chad. Males as a whole might might already look like giga-chad compared to a million years ago. But none of that matters.

The only thing that matters is how good looking you are compared to other men.

I am both not good looking and not good looking in comparison to other men so the point this thread makes is irrelevant to me.

I wish I could live in a world where every man was truly born equal. Thats why I think genetic engineering is essential

I wish I could live in a world where every man was truly born equal. Thats why I think genetic engineering is essential

Then personality might matter

but not being nice to women, but acting like a thug / bully would women wet

Bottom tier men just exist to make Chads look more attractive. Holes are always comparing us with them and deeming them superior.

If all men became 7' tall over night, then 8' tall would be their new minimum standard.

If all men looked like chad, then women would demand giga-chad. Males as a whole might might already look like giga-chad compared to a million years ago. But none of that matters.

The only thing that matters is how good looking you are compared to other men.

Foids pick men off the top of hierarchies. The life of an average man is horrible in 2020.

Disagree. Symmetry is rare.

If all men had it, there would be few incels

For the reason that slits then have to betabux chad tier men

It would cause a lot more looksmatches couples
Then personality might matter

but not being nice to women, but acting like a thug / bully would women wet
The thug Chad combo is the ultimate chadfish

Last edited:
There is not much REAL difference between a Chad and Incel, that you can't really predict inceldom based on parentage. The real differences are so small that the necessary variation to distinguish between the two can appear in one generation.

The distinction is mostly psychological, biased. When we look at other species (think of bears or something) you can't really tell the diffrence between individuals, same viceversa.

There is no more individual physiological variation between a random group of people than a random group of bears. Yet it is because we are fine-tuned to distinguish between individuals that it seems that way, our brains are designed to find and create distinction, and we really are not.

It's millimeters of bone.

There is not much REAL difference between a Chad and Incel, that you can't really predict inceldom based on parentage. The real differences are so small that the necessary variation to distinguish between the two can appear in one generation.

The distinction is mostly psychological, biased. When we look at other species (think of bears or something) you can't really tell the diffrence between individuals, same viceversa.

There is no more individual physiological variation between a random group of people than a random group of bears. Yet it is because we are fine-tuned to distinguish between individuals that it seems that way, our brains are designed to find and create distinction, and we really are not.

It's millimeters of bone.
Height and race and phentype too