Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its just amazing that women want to date men, that are above them in everything.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
You'd have to look better than her, unless if you're a Chadlite+. 

You'd have to have a higher income than her. 

You're supposed have half a social life of a rockstar or rapper, which exceeds her tiny group of friends. 

You're supposed to have gone on more dates or have had more sex than her or been in more relationships than her.

It honestly sounds like they want to date a demigod or something. How is it possible to live in a world like that? I just want the Gigachads to come already and take over our world.

Yep and guys have to date down

We will never have sex. NEVER.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yep and guys have to date down
I guess that's always sound promising lol.

Anon said:
We will never have sex. NEVER.
Until you go on your 11th date, Anon... But fuck it, might as well just go along with what you're saying lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess that's always sound promising lol.

Until you go on your 11th date, Anon... But fuck it, might as well just go along with what you're saying lol.

There were no dates man. It was mandel effect. That girl claims she doesn't know me.

Yup that is how it works.
But also on the "bright" side if you are a Giga chad you have almost unlimited options. Almost as same life as a woman.

Anon said:
There were no dates man. It was mandel effect. That girl claims she doesn't know me.
Lol, its alright. I believe and trust you.

Even though, there's nothing much for me to lose anyways...

idkwattodowithlife said:

Are you gonna do it?

St.Tropez said:
Yup that is how it works.
But also on the "bright" side if you are a Giga chad you have almost unlimited options. Almost as same life as a woman.
Sexbots should come already >:(

Anon said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Are you gonna do it?
Huh? Do what exactly?

I sort of understand MGTOWs. They know that pussy is put on a pedestal. They know these facts, that men will go out of their way just to find a woman who is beneath them because they're so desperate. MGTOW's accept this.

They are just coping.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, there's two big life goals I want to accomplish. What about yourself?

I'm a NEET leeching off my parents.

KyloRen said:
I sort of understand MGTOWs. They know that pussy is put on a pedestal. They know these facts, that men will go out of their way just to find a woman who is beneath them because they're so desperate. MGTOW's accept this.
They are just coping.
They also have a massive emphasis on the wall concept, but its more like 60+ which @Anon had pointed out. However, women will always be sexually desired, regardless of their age, or even if they lose their looks.

Most of them are worthless retards too that get offended if you ask them to cook 1 meal

Battlefield3cel said:
Most of them are worthless retards too that get offended if you ask them to cook 1 meal
Not that hard to make eggs-on-toast or a quick pasta dish.

Most of the housewives where I live order the halal snack pack or some fast food, give it to their kids, and call it a day lol.