Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It's kinda a good thing that not so many people are blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
No, if all men were blackpilled we would just take away women's rights and have a govermant mandated girlfriend with execution punishment for cheating.

Thats a shitty cope, anything that gains them an advantage normies are going to try and use eventually.

in some ways you're right but in other ways you're wrong. for example if everyone was blackpilled about (((them))), (((they))) would lose their power.

Men need to be black pilled to prevent them from being simps and cucks

in some ways you're right but in other ways you're wrong. for example if everyone was blackpilled about (((them))), (((they))) would lose their power.
Thats a shitty cope, anything that gains them an advantage normies are going to try and use eventually.
No, if all men were blackpilled we would just take away women's rights and have a govermant mandated girlfriend with execution punishment for cheating.
Well we all know that would never happen.

I mean specifically just blackpilled on the importance of looks.

Reading that thread made want to rope. Also that's the most successful looksmaxxing I've seen so far

It looks like a hive mind.
The fact is that I just recently thought about it. And I even wanted to create a thread about it.
If Chads are enlightened, this will also make us worse.

Based

normies are liers

If Chads are enlightened, this will also make us worse.
This tbh
Nothing worse than a chad that knows his full potential. Those chads are no more likely to be friendly or understanding of incels and it's not a given that they will be.
i mean semi-blackpilled countries already exist. such as south korea, brazil, china, east european countries etc.

they have high rate of plastic surgery. and in case of poorer countries, more empahsis on status and money.

bluepill is a modern western phenomenon, emerging from the 60s and 70s with the boomers, who grew up in a life that's too easy, that they take it as granted.

so, being blackpilled doesnt mean shit. men in places like brazil, china, east europe, korea are no more happier than those in the west. it just brings up more competition and more anxiety.
Height of a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb in inches IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back