Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's my one year anniversary on this site here's what I have learned

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
Last year on this day I joined this site thinking that I would just come here to see what this community was about, and not really post anything or make comments on posts and such. I had always hear the term incel used in a negative connotation in youtube comments sections, discord serves, on reddit etc. Then one day I noticed that I kept getting videos recommended to me on YouTube about incels, and for a few days I had ignored them, and after several days my curiosity broke me and I watched a few videos on the matter to come to the realization that I might belong to this group. I'm a virgin, ugly, total loser, and have no friends in college so I was like why I'll see what on incel forum is like, so I applied to join this site and was glad that my request was accepted. When I found this site last year on this day I couldn't believe that I wasn't alone.

Edgy humor, high IQ observations about how ugly men are treated in society, the true sinister nature of foids it was the missing link in what I need to come to the realization of that I am in fact an incel, I belong within the most hatred group of men in the world. Discovering the blackpill had opened my eyes to so many ugly truths about human nature, how the quality of your genes determine the entire outlook of your life how your family, friends,foids, co workers, and peers will treat you. How your fated is sealed the moment you are born and that there is nothing you can do to change it. How self improvement is complete bullshit, money maxxing will just make you a betabux cuck, surgery maxxing can't fix all of your physical deformities, gymcelling won't make you taller, change your skin color, or fix your face, nothing can be fixed once you are brought into this world.

The blackpill has taught me to pick up on things quicker, I understand the hidden dialect of normies and foids when they unironically drop blackpills when trying to convey the ideal that looks don't matter that much and its all about personality. I'm able to analyze and understand why some men are treated the way they are. I notice the patterns of when normies offer advice, they always use the same repetitive phrases, and cookie cutter analogies when trying to preach their bluepilled bull shit advice.

How foids are completely emotional creatures that act entirely on emotion and biological instincts, they lie, virtue signal, and contradict themselves when it comes to what matters most in a relationship. I now know to take every advice from someone who isn't ugly with a grain of salt. I now know that your parents are engineered to lie to your about your looks, and tell you that you are good looking no matter if its a truth or a lie, parents promote the most false hope out of any human you regularly have to socialize with. Finally I know that there is nothing you can do to escape inceldom. Cope or rope, those are your only two options. Survive and live which is what foids do not want you do to, but fuck them, or give up lay down and die. I am extremely grateful that this site exists, thank you mods for making a place where I feel welcomed and I can vent, laugh, and educate myself on the realities of the blackpill, without this place I dont know what I would do.

Glad to hear it

That was an enjoyable read, look forward to seeing your future posts. :feelsokman: I've always loved your avi, as Bakura is one of my favorite Yugioh characters.

Even after becoming blackpilled, I still hated myself for supposedly being genetically inferior. I've only recently come to realize that it's more that foids have hyper inflated standards, and that inceldom is becoming the norm for many men. It feels good to finally let go.

Here's to another year. At the end of the day, you either cope or rope. In the sea of low-quality postmaxxers, I always appreciate a longer post showing someone put some actual effort into writing it.

That was an enjoyable read, look forward to seeing your future posts. :feelsokman: I've always loved your avi, as Bakura is one of my favorite Yugioh characters.

Even after becoming blackpilled, I still hated myself for supposedly being genetically inferior. I've only recently come to realize that it's more that foids have hyper inflated standards, and that inceldom is becoming the norm for many men. It feels good to finally let go.
Thanks he was my first and favorite anime character, and yeah I feel the same as well I still harbor a lot of self hatred for myself, and inferior genes, but the end of the day its an unlucky result of the genetic lottery, and foids being stupid and hypocritical.

I agree with you about the new found ability to sniff out blackpills dropped by foids around me through their behaviour

Ya foids have evolved through millions of years of evolution to be ruthless and to lie about it. And as many people know the best liar is someone who doesn't know they are lying. So women have evolved to be irrational, to be able to use whatever logic at the moment agrees with their emotional desires, and actually believe it themselves.

Ya foids have evolved through millions of years of evolution to be ruthless and to lie about it. And as many people know the best liar is someone who doesn't know they are lying. So women have evolved to be irrational, to be able to use whatever logic at the moment agrees with their emotional desires, and actually believe it themselves.
Yes, it's also goes with the old saying if you tell a big enough lie and enough people believe it, it can become a truth, this is what foids, brainwashed bluepilled normies, and society has conditioned people to believe about how physical attraction isn't that important, when in fact its the only thing that matters to foids.

didnt read, but congrats on your year here :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Yes, it's also goes with the old saying if you tell a big enough lie and enough people believe it, it can become a truth, this is what foids, brainwashed bluepilled normies, and society has conditioned people to believe about how physical attraction isn't that important, when in fact its the only thing that matters to foids.

What is sort of scary about normies and foids to me is how resistant they are to logical arguments. That is why they are effectively NPC's to us. Like the NPC just has canned, preprogammed responses. And if you tried to talk to them outside of their programming they just can't do it.