Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's nearly Valentine's day again and I want to rope

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Another year, another Valentine's day. Once again, the dreaded day comes closer and closer. It brings nothing but misery and bad memories for me, as I vividly remember back in high school where during this day the chadlite students would get flowers and cards from girls that admired them. I never once got anything like that. Ever.

One particularly memorable Valentine's day experience that really stuck with me due to just how unlucky I was: One time in my homeroom class, the teacher would hand out flowers and gifts that the female students would've got anonymously for a male student they secretly admired. Every single male classmate received a gift, except for me :cryfeels:.

Things never got better because I am still alone and unloved years later now, despite trying my hardest to better myself and escape inceldom. Females will always ghost me online, and when I try irl they will find literally any excuse not to talk to me. I don't think I've spoken to a female (besides my mother) for more than 5 months. Every time I try anything it always ends up failing, even just a platonic friendship. Yet on Valentine's day, I get to witness everyone else be happy and enjoying their sweet beautiful girlfriends who care for them and spends time with them. Meanwhile, if I died, no one would care at all. This continuous exposure to this harsh reality has mentally destroyed me :fuk: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You have the right to harbor anger and hatred for normies
I wish they felt the same despair and powerlessness that they had inflicted onto me :feelsree:

I don't give a fuck about valentine days.

Another year, another Valentine's day. Once again, the dreaded day comes closer and closer. It brings nothing but misery and bad memories for me, as I vividly remember back in high school where during this day the chadlite students would get flowers and cards from girls that admired them. I never once got anything like that. Ever.

One particularly memorable Valentine's day experience that really stuck with me due to just how unlucky I was: One time in my homeroom class, the teacher would hand out flowers and gifts that the female students would've got anonymously for a male student they secretly admired. Every single male classmate received a gift, except for me :cryfeels:.
Sounds like LARP. You couldn't have been the only ugly guy in class. If the teachers told the girls to give every guy something, then they wouldn't leave out any guy in class.

Someone gets Valentines harem giving him blowjobs (true polygamous teehee love), while some of us spend time watching their steam marketplace portfolio as it crashes - 20% (j00s took my moneh).

Fucking hell this is brutal.
Things never got better because I am still alone and unloved years later now, despite trying my hardest to better myself and escape inceldom. Females will always ghost me online, and when I try irl they will find literally any excuse not to talk to me. I don't think I've spoken to a female (besides my mother) for more than 5 months. Every time I try anything it always ends up failing, even just a platonic friendship. Yet on Valentine's day, I get to witness everyone else be happy and enjoying their sweet beautiful girlfriends who care for them and spends time with them. Meanwhile, if I died, no one would care at all. This continuous exposure to this harsh reality has mentally destroyed me :fuk: :feelsrope:
I wish I knew what to say. I'm not a coper so I can't say "muh hang in there" or "dont worry inkwell, everything will get better." This shit is so rough it sort of ruined my night hearing it. Are you a wage slave or a NEET?

If there is one day that I hate more than Valentine's Day, then it is my birthday.

@General Alek 14th resurrection

If the teachers told the girls to give every guy something, then they wouldn't leave out any guy in class.
It was voluntary, some dumb event catered towards normies hosted by the student council. The teacher didn't force or tell any girl to buy anything for a guy. It was all out of their own choice.

I got my first Blackpill experience on valentines day.

Are you a wage slave or a NEET?
NEETing at the moment, though I don't know for how long that'll last and I'll be forced into the meat grinder that is wageslavery.

Who cares, a day like any other.

That is cruelty, Valentines day should be banned from schools.

You know when valentine's day is :chad:

brutal man. valentines day in school was actually the fucking worst
through all of middle school, high school, and college my school always did a gift thing like you described and i never got an anonymous gift. ever. In high school one year everyone was given a paper they could put 3 names on and then for every vote someone got they got a heart coupon that you could then exchange for candy and shit like that. never got a single heart while i watched the chads and stacys desks pile up with them. i swear to god that entire ordeal was a ploy to get all loners to kill themselves that very night

They should ban Valentines day everywhere. Virtually every other holiday is about giving and spreading goodwill to others. Valentines day is essentially just sexhavers flaunting their fortune. It's as evil as having a holiday that celebrates wealthy people.

Im gonna contaminate food at work and give it to sex havers

Valentine's Day is gay.

Im gonna contaminate food at work and give it to sex havers
Based if you do. These ignorant sexhavers shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their day while there are so many of us suffering in loneliness.

Based if you do. These ignorant sexhavers shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their day while there are so many of us suffering in loneliness.
I plan to take a shit and not wipe so I can torment sex havers with hepatitis:feelsdevil:

They should ban Valentines day everywhere. Virtually every other holiday is about giving and spreading goodwill to others. Valentines day is essentially just sexhavers flaunting their fortune. It's as evil as having a holiday that celebrates wealthy people.
Agreed. Valentine's Day does nothing but make us lonely trucels want to kill ourselves. Sexhavers don't need this day since they get to have sex literally on any other day.

I plan to take a shit and not wipe so I can torment sex havers with hepatitis:feelsdevil:
ce1.jpg
36a2f16d-28be-4c4b-9091-459f7f2ff46f_text.gif

I don't know how many more valentines days I can take.

at my high school there was this thing called candy grams, and basically it was 1 dollar for 1 gram and it was a lettter with a piece of candy you could give to anybody. I bought myself like 20 of those and once they arrived the entire class started fucking laughing since they knew nobody else sent me those other then myself. i had to sit through minutes of laughter and it only got worse with each letter since it was in random order :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ironically one of my favorite days. last year I scored ~10 pounds of authentic european made chocolates for less than $20 USD the day after

Interesting fact the original Saint Valentine was a Catholic priest in the Roman Empire who was probably celibate. And it is his feast day in the Church that is being celebrated every February 14th.

View: https://youtu.be/1F0-_ZI_wyE?si=KcSRDwjHFIjXd-Gk

Nigga you made it onto this fags video:feelskek:

Make Normie suffER

Tbh this year I actually don't care about this date. It's not really a big holiday anyway. Plus I haven't been to grocery shop for a few weeks so I haven't seen any stupid valentine sale for chocolate or whatever.

Sounds like LARP. You couldn't have been the only ugly guy in class. If the teachers told the girls to give every guy something, then they wouldn't leave out any guy in class.
Are you a retard

Fakecel for thinking you can ascend. Idgaf about valentines day I don't go out anyway. Seoul was brutal though it was full of flower street vendors and young couples enjoying.

It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day for me to feel the desire to ropemaxx. I know that sexhavers are going on romantic dates, making out and fucking on this specific day but they also do the same on regular days as well, so no difference for me.

Why it’s a made up holiday don’t let the normies win.

All I can hope for is that valentines day is not mentioned to me IRL

Just hope my parents dont make a comment about me having a valentine.

I hope my hairdresser doesnt ask about my valentines day plans and if I have a valentine.

I hope my foid work agent officer person doesnt ask what I did on valentines day.

Why it’s a made up holiday don’t let the normies win.
They've already won and we incels have lost and will keep losing. There's nothing we can do except escape it all :feelsrope:

All I can hope for is that valentines day is not mentioned to me IRL

Just hope my parents dont make a comment about me having a valentine.

I hope my hairdresser doesnt ask about my valentines day plans and if I have a valentine.

I hope my foid work agent officer person doesnt ask what I did on valentines day.
Same. I'm just planning on not going out at all and not interacting with anyone at all on that day. And hope no one talks to me about it in the following days.

Same. I'm just planning on not going out at all and not interacting with anyone on that day. And hope no one talks to me about it in the following days.
yeah idk ill just try and LDAR as regular on the day but my parents might make an annoying comment about it

my mother unironically thinks i am handsome and tall and my parents are baffled why i have never brought home a girl, they dont understand the world.

I am tall to my mother since she is 4'11 and I am 5'5

She unironically calls me "Mr Tall" I cringe when I hear it

:foidSoy: "Mr Tall can you come get something off the top shelf for me."

me cringing while barely reaching the top shelf on my tippy toes :feelsrope:

yeah idk ill just try and LDAR as regular on the day but my parents might make an annoying comment about it

my mother unironically thinks i am handsome and tall and my parents are baffled why i have never brought home a girl, they dont understand the world.

I am tall to my mother since she is 4'11 and I am 5'5

She unironically calls me "Mr Tall" I cringe when I hear it

:foidSoy: "Mr Tall can you come get something off the top shelf for me."

me cringing while barely reaching the top shelf on my tippy toes :feelsrope:
Damn, that sounds brutal :feelscry:. My family also does not and will not ever understand inceldom. I've long given up trying to explain it to them. I just try to co-exist somewhat peacefully with them, that's all.

Damn, that sounds brutal :feelscry:. My family also does not and will not ever understand inceldom. I've long given up trying to explain it to them. I just try to co-exist somewhat peacefully with them, that's all.
I'm never explaining it, to them i'm tall, im never going to tell them about the heightpill, or how they are non NT and they raised me to be a retard. It will just make my life tense and they will laugh at me, I already know my mother would literally laugh in my face.