Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's normal to never use tinder or dating apps right?

future185htnrice

future185htnrice

Recruit
★★
I've approached a few girls after class and always get rejected. every single time. sometimes they'll lead me on and then stop responding. I've been watching alpha M videos since I was 12, ive been watching lightksin dudes "Rizz videos" since quarantine. it's genuinely so over. SEA phenotype bucked me.
anyways I dont want to try tinder until I hit 6' and get rhinoplasty/ascend to htn. I'm scared I'll get little matches or matches with ugly/fat foids. =

Yes, Its only existed this centure most men thru times have never heard of tinder

I'm scared I'll get little matches or matches with ugly/fat foids.
Jfl if you don't want to match these foids then just don't like them in the first place. And a few matches is still better than no matches at all.
My advice: you could try it for a while, but it's definitely not worth spending money/time on it if you don't get any positive outcome (i.e. matches, valuable convos, dates).

Jfl if you don't want to match these foids then just don't like them in the first place. And a few matches is still better than no matches at all.
My advice: you could try it for a while, but it's definitely not worth spending money/time on it if you don't get any positive outcome (i.e. matches, valuable convos, dates).
eh its the same reason why I dont post thirst traps on TikTok or instagram. it'd get low views low likes maybe even a bad view to like ratio

Lots of guys havent used it but you shouldnt waste your time on it. If you arent getting any success in a few days to a week, just give up using dating apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back