Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just use dating apps theory

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18nd01i/why_do_incels_not_like_dating_apps/

Retard wonders why incels don't like dating apps. I wonder why...

If you list your height (not in a self conscious way, but in a natural way) and include your face and interests, then it self-selects out the women who’d reject you on those grounds.
Right. So basically get rejected by all women and get no matches.
Millions of women are out there who don’t give a shit if you’re over 6ft, but they assume they all care because they make a big deal out of it. It’s so confusing.
The reason we 'make a big deal' out of height is precisely BECAUSE it's a requirement for women.

And in the comments, even the bluepill cucks have the self-awareness to realize dating apps suck if you're not Chad:
Dating apps just suck ass, I’ve used like 4 and I can count the matches Ive gotten on them on my fingers. I’ve learned if ur average or below average and on the app, u will not get matched, there are outliers, but it’s rare.

I’m a pretty regular dude and I’ve done well on dating apps. It depends on the person I’m sure, but it’s been successful for me.
I fucking hate how EVERY TIME normies talk about OLD apps, they MUST mention either how they're just regular dudes who had lots of success, OR they somehow know LOTS of 'ugly' guys who managed to get 'hot' girlfriends. Fuck off with this gaslightning shit.

Failed normie tallfag in the comments hasn't had success on any apps:
Not really sure what to tell you I have decent pics, fit, 6'2", pics outdoors, astrophotography, good job, at a wedding, with dog, etcetera didn't work for me
To which the retard OP replies:
I don’t know what to tell you, it worked out for me.
What a fucking useless idiot. The entire thread is retarded as shit. OP doesn't even try to at least pretend to offer some tiny piece of advice. 'Just try the apps bro, it worked for me''.
I bet that entire thread was created just so OP could humblebrag about finding a gf.

HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT BIXNOOD BEAT U TO IT

I get 0 likes on tinder whether I put my height or not

Dating apps are a huge waste of fucking time. No matches at all. And NO IM NOT FUCKING BUYING TINDER PREMIUM OR PAYING A DIME. Can someone comment a chadfishing video in there?

I like how foids think we can download a dating app and think we can be drowning in pussy. No it's entirely different for men, a foid can download a dating app and get free dates and fuck everyday.

I just sent likes to approximately 500-1000 women and got zero likes and zero messages.

What when you run out of all women in your town?

and they say we make retard posts

Genuinely flabbergasted at the IQ of this retard, nigga is the blackest, dumbest gorillanigger ive ever seen

Golly, why didn't I think of that?!

Screenshot 20231201 090532 Instagram

Honestly, you writing this long-ass post wasn't necessary. Here is a quick-to-the-point response to the le-epic Redditor's post:

Dating apps are all about looks. We don't look good.

You can probably even shorten it to the first sentence. I doubt people don't know about us not looking good yet.

They must have met someone thats why the 43yo roastie is not messaging back.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18nd01i/why_do_incels_not_like_dating_apps/

Retard wonders why incels don't like dating apps. I wonder why...

Right. So basically get rejected by all women and get no matches.

The reason we 'make a big deal' out of height is precisely BECAUSE it's a requirement for women.

And in the comments, even the bluepill cucks have the self-awareness to realize dating apps suck if you're not Chad:

I fucking hate how EVERY TIME normies talk about OLD apps, they MUST mention either how they're just regular dudes who had lots of success, OR they somehow know LOTS of 'ugly' guys who managed to get 'hot' girlfriends. Fuck off with this gaslightning shit.

Failed normie tallfag in the comments hasn't had success on any apps:

To which the retard OP replies:

What a fucking useless idiot. The entire thread is retarded as shit. OP doesn't even try to at least pretend to offer some tiny piece of advice. 'Just try the apps bro, it worked for me''.
I bet that entire thread was created just so OP could humblebrag about finding a gf.

The only dating app I have gotten some sort of success is Wizz but I got banned

i fucking don't fuck you you reddit prick sociopaths

I think a lot of dating apps limit exposure of those who don't receive a lot of matches quickly. The average
man doesn't get a lot of matches, so feels he has to keep paying for boosts, winks, messages and likes. The chad
gets them quickly, so the app starts pushing them. Women get them quickly as well so the algorithm starts
pushing them. The app is intentionally trying to ensure most women get 100s of likes/messages a day, because
it creates a environment where people have to compete harder. They want and need to buy more exposure.

At the same time womens inboxes are being filled, their criteria begins increasing as this is basic economics.
The entire app is corrupt to the core and geared towards making money. Tinder just came out with a solution
of SELECT where you pay $600 a month to message women who didn't match with you. Obviously this app
is making it as hard as possible for average men, because they are their main consumer base.

Why would they monetise likes, messages, swipes and the ability to message those who didn't match
with you, if they were not creating a environment that makes you need to do it?

If only more average men left the dating apps, they would die a horrible death.

Last edited:
Tinder is probably responsible for more male suicides than WW2.

Because tindr apps only work for women, not regular men like us

dating apps are a catch 22. roasties only want gigachad but know inkwells are using gigachad to chadfish so they stop using dating sites. did we bring down dating sites my niggas?