Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It's not necessarily SEX at the root on inceldom, or its mentality

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
This might at first seem odd to some, but I think once I explain it, it'll make perfect sense. And it may also sound like a cope at first, but hear me out.

On the one hand, there may be plenty of people who have full sexlives, though there is something still missing, or they are miserable for some other reason. Think of all the men who went through the nasty divorce for example, or end up killing their wives and/ or kids. I'm sure Chris Watts got laid plenty, including with his mistress, though he was still deeply angry about something (killed his wife and daughters). And that doesn't even begin to touch on men like Robert Hanssen, famous traitor who had a wife, 6 kids and a mistress, but still felt a deep sense of inadequacy due to his father. He also felt his colleagues in the FBI didn't respect him enough (that's a whole other story, though it does tie into my conclusion).

On the other, some people never have a desire for sex, or otherwise remain virgins for many years past the "average", but still don't fall into depression or resentment.

The answer: It's BELONGING and a sense of VALUE that people want. Sex can play heavily into it, and for many (esp during certain years of our life) can be the chief element, but it's not the only.

I'm sure some will disagree, and I'm open to discussion. But currently people view many in this community as sex-obsessed predators who must be avoided. If their mental paradigm shifts, they may at least view all members here as human.

TLDR: It's not necessarily sex, but a sense of belonging and value that people need the most

It's the pure physical attraction that we lack. Sex without it is meaningless. Any of us could get meaningless sex through prostitution or if we are willing to stoop low enough to betabuxx. That's why I never envied normies.

Indeed, and to frame it conversely, involuntary celibacy is the supreme form of ostracization, the ultimate non-belonging. Let alone being marginalized from our nation, race, culture, family—we are rejected from the very species of humanity itself.

I remember learning in biology class how different species come about and how they are defined from each other. And of course sexual selection is one such mechanism. In a certain sense the act of sex does make us human, yet we are denied it, and by extension we are denied humanity.

Even placing biology aside, many point out that our culture is designed around sexhaving, breeding couples. From the school system to the tax system to the justice system, it is designed to accommodate sexhavers and breeders at the expense of the sexless masses of men. Non-breeding males are considered all the more disposable if they have no wife or child to care for, which of course is intrinsically tied to sexhaving.

These profound injustices are intolerable to anyone with the wherewithal and straight-headedness to observe their manifestations, and they desERve to be rectified by all means available.

I think this is a reasonable interpretation - sex represents the end state of a process that we are wholly excluded from.