Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's not possible to be asian and incel. I'll repeat it 100 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacune

lacune

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=qzqPyqOuXTE[/video]

lacune said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=qzqPyqOuXTE[/video]

its not widely accepted but tbh on my life experience alone i can see substance in that

Simp said:
lmao try being jungle asian

being swarthier is better than pale skinned. jungle asians slay more. you need to be at least 5'9 tho

That guys is top 1% chad with surgeries as well. When you consider population size in Asia you realize for most of us it’s over

So... currycels are all in this alone :'( :'( :'(

And how many non-Asian girls are into k-poop exactly?

KV3 said:
That guys is top 1% chad with surgeries as well. When you consider population size in Asia you realize for most of us it’s over

cope. those guys all look like surgically created mannequin copies of each other. none of those guys is above 5'10, so none are Chad. 

Average asians I see at uni look better than these guys.

lacune said:
cope. those guys all look like surgically created mannequin copies of each other. none of those guys is above 5'10, so none are Chad. 

They look worse to us but these guys look better to women. They are pretty boy chads.
Also:
1. You can’t see height through a screen
2. These guys are usually very tall, 6’0+
3. Even if they weren’t even 5’10 they still heightmog most asians

kys you fucking degenerate

no girl will want my short ugly ass, showing kpop stars is a terrible example

KV3 said:
They look worse to us but these guys look better to women. They are pretty boy chads.
Also:
1. You can’t see height through a screen
2. These guys are usually very tall, 6’0+
3. Even if they weren’t even 5’10 they still heightmog most asians

so then what's stopping you from getting some korean surgeries to make yourself a prettyboy chad then??

and average kpop band height is like 5'8 - 5'10"

You're right, it's because none of them exist anymore because they've all already roped

Status and Money.

We have to stop making threads assuming that it is impossible to be an incel if you belong to this ethnic group or that ethnic group. Most incels have exhausted every option here and if it was so easy to get a girl why are they still incels?

Pagerino said:
You're right, it's because none of them exist anymore because they've all already roped
many will in the near future.

lacune said:
so then what's stopping you from getting some korean surgeries to make yourself a prettyboy chad then??

and average kpop band height is like 5'8 - 5'10"

Look at my thread history. I have been kpopmaxxing, I’m not mentalcel. I plan to go medical route tho so there’s gonna be a lot of studies and schooling to get thru before I have disposable income for surgery

Saleem said:
We have to stop making threads assuming that it is impossible to be an incel if you belong to this ethnic group or that ethnic group. Most incels have exhausted every option here and if it was so easy to get a girl why are they still incels?

This, I once knew a black incel. Just being a certain color isn't a get-out-of-jail-for-free for inceldom.

OP is fucking retarded

KV3 said:
Look at my thread history. I have been kpopmaxxing, I’m not mentalcel. I plan to go medical route tho so there’s gonna be a lot of studies and schooling to get thru before I have disposable income for surgery

i wish you best of luck tbh send me pics

lacune said:
i wish you best of luck tbh send me pics

I avoid pics because I may get expelled from uni (uni in cuckfornia)

It's becoming that way

uOGtfvO.png

Just be asian theory in 2018

You can get the highest quality white girls if you are asian

Avoidant said:
You can get the highest quality white girls if you are asian

MEGA COPE WHERES MY WHITE GIRL

elliot rodger would beg to differ

WorldRulerAisha said:
 MEGA COPE WHERES MY WHITE GIRL

You are ugly and short. I obviously didn't mean everyone but Asian men with at least average height and face can get hot/high quality white girls.

Avoidant said:
You are ugly and short. I obviously didn't mean everyone but Asian men with at least average height and face can get hot/high quality white girls.

Are you speaking from life experiences?

lacune said:

Kek, which uni? In my school almost all asians (yes, I repeat, all asians) look way worse than any of the BTS members.

these girls are the rare exceptions and of course people in the top 1% of attractiveness of any group will still get white girls. Give a white girl two guys with the same attractiveness rating for people in their race, and they'll pick the white guy 9 times out of 10.  The small dick/bad lover reputation doesn't help either. 

what I find interesting about this forum is that whatever you are, people find ways to spin a story about how every group but your own group has it better. Some incel white guys see this video and are convinced asian guys have it easier...no way. Not on this forum but on the old reddit /r/incels I legit saw a guy complaining how girls never like blond haired and blue eyed men complaining they always go for darkly handsome ones. Makes absolutely zero sense, but he was incel and blond and blue eyed so convinced himself that that must be the reason why.

Bullshit. No matter your color/skin/eyes/whatever, you're an incel because you're in the bottom of 20% of looks, social skills, or both.  Doesn't matter which groups have it easier.  (but for reference blond haired white > brown haired white > asian > jungle asian > curry > black...but there are incels in all groups).

This video was posted earlier in the day on lookism but under a different title.
https://lookism.net/Thread-White-Rate-these-Balkan-girls

Tyger. Are you really that pathetic that you are now spamming these amwf posts on this site ?

Jesus Christ get over man.

IronMike said:
OP is fucking retarded

This tbh, OP is fkin dumb as shit if he thinks asians have it easy KEK.
Posting korean pop stars and claiming that every asian looks like these Plastic-Surgery mannequins KEK.

Stupid thread. 99% of asians are not kpop/jpop stars.

Simp said:
lmao try being jungle asian

This. Only k pop pretty boys and legit Asian models can be gl to girls

Stupid thread. This is like saying 5'4 midgets can't be incels.

It's over for 95% of Asians you posting a video if some faggot with high LMS isn't going to change that for other low value gooks

Asia has 0 incels, just studyslaves

This video was posted on lookism, those 2 are cringey balkan girls, they must be so socially awkward and yet me who has 7/10 social skills gets treated like trash, brilliant

Balkan = degeneracy at it's max

Just Be White Theory was already fairly shaky. Just Be Asian is just retarded

They all have robust skulls

Just look at that AMOG. Reduced the best looking white male in the world David Gandy to filth. Gooks are the MASTERRACE
2FED7B1900000578-3391143-image-a-66_1452295226897.jpg

that is a HOT balkan girl too

I will admit that in 2018 if ANY race is to be championed as legit attractive to prime women other than white it should be asian
lol remember years ago when idiots used to champion black race, how times have changed, those idiots probably don't know what happened

leeringlurker said:
these girls are the rare exceptions and of course people in the top 1% of attractiveness of any group will still get white girls. Give a white girl two guys with the same attractiveness rating for people in their race, and they'll pick the white guy 9 times out of 10.  The small dick/bad lover reputation doesn't help either. 

what I find interesting about this forum is that whatever you are, people find ways to spin a story about how every group but your own group has it better. Some incel white guys see this video and are convinced asian guys have it easier...no way. Not on this forum but on the old reddit /r/incels I legit saw a guy complaining how girls never like blond haired and blue eyed men complaining they always go for darkly handsome ones. Makes absolutely zero sense, but he was incel and blond and blue eyed so convinced himself that that must be the reason why.

Bullshit. No matter your color/skin/eyes/whatever, you're an incel because you're in the bottom of 20% of looks, social skills, or both.  Doesn't matter which groups have it easier.  (but for reference blond haired white > brown haired white > asian > jungle asian > curry > black...but there are incels in all groups).

Curry>Black WTF stop coping boyo. Black>Asian>Curry.

universallyabhorred said:
Curry>Black WTF stop coping boyo. Black>Asian>Curry.

Lol I'm white. It's not my cope.  My cope is I still have hope.

I think my rating is right if you rank people that you had to take home to your mama and marry long term.  This is more about social market value and status.  But I agree with your ranking if we're talking about who's just the most attractive and who femoids want to fuck.

leeringlurker said:
Lol I'm white. It's not my cope.  My cope is I still have hope.

I think my rating is right if you rank people that you had to take home to your mama and marry long term.  This is more about social market value and status.  But I agree with your ranking if we're talking about who's just the most attractive and who femoids want to fuck.
Marriage in a western country is for cucks.

lmao every day i see a new example of why you can't be asian and incel

yLbaL2e.jpg

You do realize Asian males objectively have the lowest response rate on most dating sites, right?

_incelinside said:
They all have robust skulls

Just look at that AMOG. Reduced the best looking white male in the world David Gandy to filth. Gooks are the MASTERRACE
2FED7B1900000578-3391143-image-a-66_1452295226897.jpg

Lmao he makes David Gandy look 5'7

Weirdcel said:
And how many non-Asian girls are into k-poop exactly?

k-poop is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.