Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's not your fault.

I

IsaaqYare

-
All the men deemed too ugly, too short, or not the proper ethnic group by these entitled holes, don't forget that you are NOT the problem. Women are the problem. I see a lot of men beating themselves up on here and just dragging themselves down by believing the lies these worthless sluts spout about how "men are just undesirable when women are free from them tee hee".

Women are not free. Women have never been free. They cannot be independent. They will always belong to a group of men. Women have no chance at survival without men. So, this whole idea that they're "independent" or "liberated" is just delusion. In the past (like 60-70 years ago for the West), there was a contract between men and women. This was how all humans societies operated everywhere at anytime. Women would marry men, have their children, take care of the house and kids, cook food, while the men did literally everything else. If a woman did not do things that would ensure that she got married young and as a virgin (because men value those things), then she would be damning herself to a bad life. There was really no other option and that was a good thing because 1) the things required of her are really trivial and basic, pretty much the only two things were youth and virginity which are inherent traits and 2) this ensured that most men of a given society actually develop roots into said society and commit to the culture they're in and also produced children in healthy unions (science has proven again and again that children flourish with two parents). It's still like this in many parts of the world, for example, Afghanistan. This is how a healthy society should be. This is normal.

What's happened is that feminism was created and support by the elites for the purposes of taking control of society by taking away the closet role of leadership of men: their women and household. Your taxes and labor go towards the upkeep, safety, and overall maintenance of women. They hide this transfer of the fruits of the fulfillment of your side of the contract with a big, invasive state hosting powerful courts and apparatuses. These things are responsible for directing your taxes and labor towards random women who haven't fulfilled a single aspect of their side of the contract. Divorce and family court, gender quotas, discrimination laws, criminal courts, welfare, grants and funds for women funded by your taxes, and so many other things. The state now owns women instead of fathers and husbands. This is not normal and is the reason for everything wrong with women today. Even women themselves don't know what direction things are headed because they're simply being forced and propagandized into viewing gender relations in a delusional and naive way that has never been attempted before. It's like trying to force a square into a circle hole. Men are also propagandized and pacified from birth to not question how things are and to simply follow the lead of women (romance, love, dancing off into the sunset, in films and media, etc). For a while, all of this wasn't apparent because it took time for the feminist rot to really settle in. But now, we are entering the era of terminal feminism. The end stages of the feminist experiment. It was never going to last because the whole ideology is centered on an entitled, illogical, delusional view of the world. Very reminiscent of how women think.

A lot of you guys may read all of this and think "water is wet" but I just wanted all of us to really remember the bigger picture and understand that the reason they're cracking down so hard on the incel movement and demoralizing men is because we're slaves. Men are literally slaves to the feminist system that totally relies on them. This was decided for you well before you were born. The ruling elites along with their whore women don't want the pacified slaves to revolt and demand their natural rights. It's not your fault. Yes, you ARE entitled to a wife and children. These ARE things that society MUST give you. You are the reason society is exists and is maintained. The only reason why things are stumbling along is because of the massive amounts of propaganda and demoralization men go through that turn them into willing slaves. Next time you see those entitled holes mocking you, calling you a terrorist or violent man, or saying that you're entitled, recognize their delusion and simply say that they are the ones who want to keep you enslaved and ignorant. They need you that way.

Last edited:
We must unite to escape from the slavery they push on every non chad male

Tldr-

It’s my upper maxilla and eye area as well as flat cheekbones

Beautifully put, I read every single word

I just want a girlfriend

Tldr-

It’s my upper maxilla and eye area as well as flat cheekbones
Women will never be satisfied with their men. Especially today when they're told to act like the most entitled and vain women to ever walk the Earth. Chads are men who are deemed to be the top 10% of men in that moment. If all men were 6'5 chadlites, women would deem those guys as subpar and demand 7'0 supermodels. Women are simply not meant to choose their own mates. None of your ancestors sat around thinking about what kind of man women desire, they simply approached her father and took them home. It's not your fault.

Women will never be satisfied with their men. Especially today when they're told to act like the most entitled and vain women to ever walk the Earth. Chads are men who are deemed to be the top 10% of men in that moment. If all men were 6'5 chadlites, women would deem those guys as subpar and demand 7'0 supermodels. Women are simply not meant to choose their own mates. None of your ancestors sat around thinking about what kind of man women desire, they simply approached her father and took them home. It's not your fault.
True Chad is above 10 percent I think

Yea I know

Never was

Very well written. I agree with everything you said.

Also, this is so true.

Just gonna NEET all day until i rope, Im not slaving for a society if im not entitled to making a happy family and having a wife?

Back in kings days i could atleast get a girl as an ugly skalk (Back of the bread) Year 1400ds

Some hobbies and staying hydrated will help.

High IQ. Society is already beginning to crumble in this 'era of terminal feminism' (nicely put btw), esp. looking at the number of men dropping out of the workforce.

Last edited:
Based gray. We need more like you.

for me, it's my eye size being too big and round, my flat wide nose, big lips and ethnic race that's making me disadvantaged in many aspects of life