Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It's not your looks causing depression; it's the mold in your room inkwell. Just clean your room bro

Chad always cleans his room bro!!!
That's why he is never depressed!!!

My apartment sure needs some cleaning Bro.

My apartments were clean and nice for a decade, a decade of job training, socializing, exercising, working and all the other normie shit you could think of. None of that shit got me laid or any status or respect.

I always had and still have a clean room, but it never gave me pussy.

I need a new house. But jewsa fucked economy force me to be poopy houses

ironically very underrated topic, even jf it seems like a meme coming from jp. Molds make a cocktail of secondary metabolites, and just the spores themselves are a problem. We have no idea how damaging it is but ive looked into a couple of the most common mold species and they all produce certain mycoestrogens.
I remember years ago hearing many stories of how the main benefit people going off grid into nature get is detox from molds in their original apartment, usually after being chronically sick and trying everything else

It could be hidden in places you dont know to check, like in your walls, washing machine piping, behind furniture etc.
its not just le black corner of bathroom wall

My apartments were clean and nice for a decade, a decade of job training, socializing, exercising, working and all the other normie shit you could think of. None of that shit got me laid or any status or respect.

Keep in mind this guy has 8 million subs looking up to him, and this is the best advice he can give?
r/enoughpetersonspam - That image of Peterson's messy room is best paired with this specific quote of his on JRE

Last edited:
Jfl at this shit. The boomer cuck in suit speaking is like a cherry on top of cake. What a privileged pig like him could know about the misery of young, unattractive males. Yeah, it's a mold, ahahaha. You can´t make this shit up.

Jeremy

Did you know that this guy did not have any mold in his cell?

Fucking mold maan in a house of ER.

Rodger

Last edited: