Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s ok to beat disobedient women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
It is OK to beat anyone who is socially below you if they're not obedient.

Listen-I DON'T think that females are "equal" to men. I just don't see it as an "inferior-superior" thing. Like yes, men are far more productive than women and produce the majority of society's resources-the VAST majority of what actually matters. However, women produce babies, empathy, support, sex, identity, emotional validation, love, acceptance, and support. Men produce virtually NONE of these things, at least in any way that really matters.
I do, however, believe that, IN my utopia, women SHOULD be treated well, and not like shit.
Imagine thinking females can actually provide any of this shit, women deserve to be treated like cattle and they will always be inferior to men. Females don't love, support and accept people. So what you're telling me is that the very monsters who reject you and treat you like shit deserve fair treatment? I find that cucked beyond belief.

HIIIIIII, CUCKTEARS. SUCK MY COCK.
20200221 162417

Imagine thinking females can actually provide any of this shit Females don't love, support and accept people.
They won't voluntarily, and can never provide love or acceptance. Or empathy. But they can be made to go through the motions, read some cards, pretend they "understand how you feel", etc. But only being told those things by a woman can make many men happy, regardless of whether it's actually true or not.
women deserve to be treated like cattle So what you're telling me is that the very monsters who reject you and treat you like shit deserve fair treatment? I find that cucked beyond belief.
This seems like pointless tough guy talk. Why? Why not want a better world? One can desire a better world where all men can get access to pussy without having women be miserable as well. Why do we need this pointless "revenge fantasy" stuff? How is it rational? Do you, like, want to "punish" women for your grievances or something? It doesn't make sense to blame women for acting terribly in a feminist (or a traditionalist) society. Women should only be punished when men have the ability to punish women freely, when men can be knowledgeable about the majority of a woman's actions, when the cause for punishment can be made clear, and when improved future behavior can reasonably be expected in a measured fashion that makes the effort of punishing them worth it.
and they will always be inferior to men.
Define "inferior". Is a dog "inferior" to a cat? Is a dog "inferior" to a human? Is an ant "inferior" to a squirrel? No, they are just different. "Muh superiority". The only thing men are better at than women is, ironically, taking care of women, as well as appealing to women, and perhaps self-sustainance (all of which exist in and are requirements of the male gender of every species, are all male species superior to all female species? It's just the nature of a sexual species to have one sex who gives birth, and the other who produces more resources. We are one species, existing in two parts.).

They think they're untouchable but in reality they have no power of their own, all of their power over men is given to them by other men. It's sad to think that men put up what is going on when we have the power to change it. If all men decided tomorrow to restore society to a more traditional system nothing could stop them.

these faggots keep trying to empower themselves by saying that you’re probably weak and wimpy and one fag says they have 2 black belts and a gun like yeah right they prolly don’t know karate

Well done @ShySaxon :feelskek: