Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s ok to beat disobedient women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Some IT bitch who I argued with last night after she posted my thread on IT (you know who you are you dumb hoe) thinks that she can round up Incels and put us in camps. She acted like a man, the foolish witch, and it made me ponder.

Women are very loud mouthed and rowdy. They act like men, think they can hang around with men and laughably believe that they are as tough as a man. Any woman who steps out of line should be beaten the fuck out of. They’re not as strong as men and that’s the bottom line. They only have rights because men allow them to have rights and they should be reminded that equality is a false God. There’s no such thing as equality. The only equality they’ll be getting is equal rights and lefts if they ever back talk or lay a finger on me.

Beat disobedient holes.

Inceltears include me in the screenshot

It should be considered perfectly normal to beat the lard out of a landwhale for her own health and safety.

The fuck are you rambling about

Its all because of 1920, Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

I agree. It's only rational.

In the time of your Saxon ancestors it was okay to burn them alive(In Fable)
Under Germanic law, foids who disobeyed their husbands and slutted around were exiled from the tribe for a year and a day.

Some IT bitch who I argued with last night after she posted my thread on IT (you know who you are you dumb hoe) thinks that she can round up Incels and put us in camps. She acted like a man, the foolish witch, and it made me ponder.

Women are very loud mouthed and rowdy. They act like men, think they can hang around with men and laughably believe that they are as tough as a man. Any woman who steps out of line should be beaten the fuck out of. They’re not as strong as men and that’s the bottom line. They only have rights because men allow them to have rights and they should be reminded that equality is a false God. There’s no such thing as equality. The only equality they’ll be getting is equal rights and lefts if they ever back talk or lay a finger on me.

Beat disobedient holes.
OK Chad. Women should be treated well, but under enforced monogamy where they have no choice over who they are put with for the rest of their lives, and they should not be allowed to go anywhere where their activity cannot be monitored and they cannot be punished. However, they should only be help responsible for being actively destructive to men's ability to sustain women. Men exist to support women, women exist to make babies. Both should be shackled to one another. Women should receive pleasure and luxury, but not freedom. Men should receive freedom, but not pleasure nor luxury.

You're right that the tradcon myth that, "WoMeN aRe NaTuRaLlY sUbMisSiVe" is bullshit, women are NOT naturally submissive, they are naturally rebellious, and always shit-testing. They can't be reasoned with because that would get in the way of shit-testing. We should care about the future of society, creating a non-degenerate society, but a beta revolution (Betrev) is necessary to make this happen.

I hate the phrase, "act like men". No, women's job is not to be submissive to you. They should be allowed to explore who they are, be required to have sex with their provider once per day, and cuddle with him while he sleeps. That's it. JFL if you think it's reasonable to require anything else.

OK Chad. Women should be treated well, but under enforced monogamy where they have no choice over who they are put with for the rest of their lives, and they should not be allowed to go anywhere where their activity cannot be monitored and they cannot be punished. However, they should only be help responsible for being actively destructive to men's ability to sustain women. Men exist to support women, women exist to make babies. Both should be shackled to one another. Women should receive pleasure and luxury, but not freedom. Men should receive freedom, but not pleasure nor luxury.

You're right that the tradcon myth that, "WoMeN aRe NaTuRaLlY sUbMisSiVe" is bullshit, women are NOT naturally submissive, they are naturally rebellious, and always shit-testing. They can't be reasoned with because that would get in the way of shit-testing. We should care about the future of society, creating a non-degenerate society, but a beta revolution (Betrev) is necessary to make this happen.

I hate the phrase, "act like men". No, women's job is not to be submissive to you. They should be allowed to explore who they are, be required to have sex with their provider once per day, and cuddle with him while he sleeps. That's it. JFL if you think it's reasonable to require anything else.
A woman’s job is to be submissive to her husband in accordance to religious texts and the natural hierarchy. That last paragraph you posted is beta as fuck ngl.

Beaten to what extent
Like when a disobedient person steps out of line, you give them a good smack to set them straight. That sort of thing.

Like when a disobedient person steps out of line, you give them a good smack to set them straight. That sort of thing.
Thats just a slap. I though you meant punching and kicking them

Based, just like children

Meanwhile in reality

Thats just a slap. I though you meant punching and kicking them
If they start throwing punches then they get a full blown beat down because they’re acting like a man then. But for disobedience they need a good slap or boot up their arse.

A woman’s job is to be submissive to her husband in accordance to religious texts and the natural hierarchy. That last paragraph you posted is beta as fuck ngl.
What "natural hierarchy"? LOL humans are practically matriarichal in our natural state, also religious texts are bullshit written by a bunch of goat herders, I don't give a fuck what they say with regards to considering what is the truth. I agree that some form of patriarchy, where men are expendable, are entitled to sex from their wives, enforced monogamy, etc. is good, but we should all at least admit that this is a civilizational construct. And by "civilizational", I pretty much mean in Indo-European and Sino-Tibetan societies.

You're right that the tradcon myth that, "WoMeN aRe NaTuRaLlY sUbMisSiVe" is bullshit, women are NOT naturally submissive, they are naturally rebellious, and always shit-testing. They can't be reasoned with because that would get in the way of shit-testing.
This Is why you yell at them and beat them

Based response.
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on my thread?
Infinite IQ. I bet that foid you mentioned from IT was danigirl3694

This Is why you yell at them and beat them
Nah, just lock them in a dark room with nothing in it except water and slide food under the door and not even a bed or shower or anything and just keep her locked in there for a week. Then, threaten this punishment when she won't have sex with you (that being said, you can only demand once per day max, one hour max). She will start to comply a little closer for some reason...it's much easier, and doesn't require one to give into the toxic masculinity of having to yell, also voicecels are freed.

She’s obsessed with you ngl.
Yep. I think I remember fantasizing about killing her or slitting her throat when she was making me go insane

Never seen her face tbh

these faggots keep trying to empower themselves by saying that you’re probably weak and wimpy and one fag says they have 2 black belts and a gun like yeah right they prolly don’t know karate

@ShySaxon you're a Star on IT, they seem to really enjoy your posts brocel.

IT got butthurt

these faggots keep trying to empower themselves by saying that you’re probably weak and wimpy and one fag says they have 2 black belts and a gun like yeah right they prolly don’t know karate

Yeah I’m sure soy central is really capable of giving me a beat down jfl. 2 black belts:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@ShySaxon you're a Star on IT, they seem to really enjoy your posts brocel.
I know bro they’re absolutely SEETHING at my women give me sex thread :feelsokman:

The only good woman is a beaten one

Yeah I’m sure soy central is really capable of giving me a beat down jfl. 2 black belts:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I know bro they’re absolutely SEETHING at my women give me sex thread :feelsokman:
She prolly doesn’t know martial arts

Mention me on your next post brother, I want to be featured there as well :feelsgah:
I’ll @ you or something and I’ll try and get you on there, they always touch my threads

Fat women and selected fat males should be forced to go on a diet camp in which they work and sleep outside in chains with just enough food to survive. It should be done at the same time as the male military service. Being without makeup and internet for months would be hard on some alone.

Under Germanic law, foids who disobeyed their husbands and slutted around were exiled from the tribe for a year and a day.
So they basically went on an "eat, pray, love" holiday in another tribe.

Never in the history of mankind have women been as badly treated as men.

It's common for newcels here to still be a bit brainwashed by the lies society has told them, but I'm going to tell you right off that bat to stop vying for feminist and cucked ideas. A female's job is to be submissive and loyal to her husband, this is the only way society can prosper. And you should embrace your masculinity as well, as a man it is your biological right to be above females, this is the way nature intended. If nature wanted females to dominate men, then females would be more capable than us. As you can see, they are not.

I am all for new people joining the forum but if you're going to go around believing bluepilled lies and propaganda, don't expect a positive reaction from members here. I used to be like you, I used to think that females were equal to men and that they should be respected, as I grew older I realized how stupid and inferior they are to men, and they should be treated as such. Females don't deserve rights and freedoms as they are not responsible when given those privileges.

It's common for newcels here to still be a bit brainwashed by the lies society has told them, but I'm going to tell you right off that bat to stop vying for feminist and cucked ideas. A female's job is to be submissive and loyal to her husband, this is the only way society can prosper. And you should embrace your masculinity as well, as a man it is your biological right to be above females, this is the way nature intended. If nature wanted females to dominate men, then females would be more capable than us. As you can see, they are not.

I am all for new people joining the forum but if you're going to go around believing bluepilled lies and propaganda, don't expect a positive reaction from members here. I used to be like you, I used to think that females were equal to men and that they should be respected, as I grew older I realized how stupid and inferior they are to men, and they should be treated as such. Females don't deserve rights and freedoms as they are not responsible when given those privileges.
I don't want to "embrace" my masculinity because the way I see it, masculinity is just a bunch of oppressive expectations. I don't feel "naturally" inclined to be masculine, except in the capacity that I am systemetizing and autistic. It's not that I am "repressing" some internal masculinity; I don't WANT to be masculine. I simply feel no need, and don't give a damn what people think about that. You want to talk about cucked? You know what's cucked? Living your life based on gynocentric society's expectations. CRINGE at that.

Listen-I DON'T think that females are "equal" to men. I just don't see it as an "inferior-superior" thing. Like yes, men are far more productive than women and produce the majority of society's resources-the VAST majority of what actually matters. However, women produce babies, empathy, support, sex, identity, emotional validation, love, acceptance, and support. Men produce virtually NONE of these things, at least in any way that really matters. I understand women will not provide those things unless made to by men, and even then it's not legitimate because women don't care about non-Chads, nor are they capable of loving them. Therefore, men must make women comply. Society today is hell; it's why I believe men should give women no attention, validation, relationships, marriage, sex, money, etc., and should instead focus our resources on the beta revolution (Betrev) and instill enforced monogamy. Tell me HOW any of this is feminist/cucked/thinking men and women are "equal"?

I do, however, believe that, IN my utopia, women SHOULD be treated well, and not like shit. As long as they are putting out, they SHOULD be taken care of, catered to, treated like princesses. Call me a "beta". That's why I call it the "beta revolution". I am sexually masochistic, after all, at the end of the day.