Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s ok to give up and LDAR

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re failing at everything you try then you should give up if you haven’t succeeded at a task by the second or third attempt then it’s not meant to be give up let yourself go that’s what I’m doing I stopped trying I don’t wanna hear that “ everybody fails “ stuff because the truth is yes people fail but when you continuously fail at everything without ever succeeding you gotta come to your senses and realize that this is how your life is gonna be forever I’ve already came to that realization I’m just not cut out for this world

Last edited:
Chillz you’re gonna make a bunch of people kill themselves. Most major successful people failed multiple times

Please do. And have fun when in 10 years you'll blow your brain out because you realize how you wasted the best years of your life. Don't forget to livestream it.

Last edited:
Please do. And have fun when in 10 years you'll blow your brain out because you realize how you wasted the best years of your life. Don't forget to lifestream it.
I won’t be alive in 10 years because my parents would’ve stopped funding my LDAR/NEET lifestyle so I wouldn’t roped before then

true for curries

Ofc it's okay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back