Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel it's okay shortcels - do not worry - girls want to fuck you because they think you're spider-man

just impress grandma theory

Downtown_Ad109 said:
my ability to squeeze into tight places
Just realized this guy is admitting to sodomizing baby poopers

:feelskek: that was very likely the only compliment he ever got in his life and he feels the need to ''humblebrag'' about it. notice how he doesn't even talk wether or not that helped him get laid because it's clear he's still a ''virgin but not inkwel'' :soy:

:feelskek: that was very likely the only compliment he ever got in his life and he feels the need to ''humblebrag'' about it.
wrong bucko younger girls flirt with him so much it makes him uncomfortable

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/s6tp3f/ah_yes_a_womans_toxic_standards_indeed/ht5xzjn/

notice how he doesn't even talk wether or not that helped him get laid because it's clear he's still a ''virgin but not inkwel'' :soy:
no he can't be a virgin he has a "fulfilling romantic life"

5 foot 4

sure a manlet could eventually get laid if he betabuxxed for a few years to maybe get lucky pity sex.

but you will never find a manlet who is able to get sex consistently on a weekly or even monthly basis. for a male all it takes is one genetic flaw for 95% of females to blacklist you

Virgin through his prime,
but once he reached his 30s,
he started getting attention from high-mileage opportunistic roasties.
A tale as old as time
#AFBB

I have an added "advantage" because of being skinny.

How about being a clown man?

Just be one of the most successful actors of the 21st century bro :feelsjuice:

"Squeeze into tight spaces." Bullshit. First of all, you are not finding enough opportunities to "squeeze into tight spaces." Second, squeezing into tight spaces is, at best, a magic trick. If I can pick your card, you're not gonna be like "Oh my God, that's it, I'm totally fucking this guy." Third, as a manlet as you might be proud to be, manlets are not in fact small enough to fit into "tight spaces." You have to be VERY small to fit into "tight spaces." Odds are if you can fit in there, so can the average man.

Tales from R short

I have an added "advantage" because of being skinny.
greycel lemme help you, drop skinny from vocab and use 'thin'

landwhales have more 'skin' than skincels (the fat makes their skin grow to create room) so fatso are the skinniest people
Just be one of the most successful actors of the 21st century bro :feelsjuice:
how we measuring this, did he mog everyone from what he made in the MCU films?

been compared with spiderman in a "flirty" way.
How autistic and deprived of female attention do you have to be to brag about something like that. Hope this gnome gets brutally mocked by 6'3 Chad in front of toiletoids.

How autistic and deprived of female attention do you have to be to brag about something like that. Hope this gnome gets brutally mocked by 6'3 Chad in front of toiletoids.
IMO this is only okay if girl makes out w/ you upside down and sucks your cock.

Describing any verbal interaction w/ foids as "flirting" IMO is prob a cope if it doesn't lead to sex.

Yeah I realize not all flirting leads to sex, but sex is the best way to affirm that your interaction actually was flirtacious and not just misinterpretation.

IE if it was legit flirting: she wanted to fuck you but then you fucked it up somehow.

If she never wanted to fuck you while bantering with you then it was never flirting to begin with.

Impress =/= elicit sexual desire

a circus performer can impress his audience with his antics

jfl he's on his last cope

"Getting into tight spaces" is that really something to brag about lmao.

Fucko here brags about being good at getting into the cuck shed, which is actually a dog house. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back