Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Chad-lites in bar game

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
I saw one of my old college friends for the first time in years yesterday. Mogs me massively and is probably an 8. When he'd go out during college he'd slay easily every single time. He's just finished an LTR and had kids with her, now he's single again and hooking up. He says bar game is impossible now unless you're a 9+ Chad (or go way, way below your looks match). Girls used to come to him but he's low inhib enough to approach. He says it's pointless because they're already messaging 9's off Tinder (even the 6s and 7s) and arranging a hook up already and unless you mog the guy she's messaging you've got no chance. This is how much Tinder is fucked the market.

He was swiping on Tinder instead in the bar, trying to match with a 6 whose looksmatch posts on here. This is what top 20% of men are doing now. The rest are wasting their time.

One positive is it's put the PUA's out of business.

Tinder isnt real life sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

sub 8 law is a meme bro :soy::soy::soy:

It's over for most men.
23983.jpg

They're probably messaging a Chadfish. Society will collapse soon.

Bars are shit anyway.

They will use I know a guy theory like always jfl
and also "hur dur you're just trying to deny being subhuman!" "Normies get laid because I saw then make 0.0001 second eye contact with a foid once! I also saw them touch hands for 0.00001 seconds bro. Normies are gigaslayers bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

and also "hur dur you're just trying to deny being subhuman!" "Normies get laid because I saw then make 0.0001 second eye contact with a foid once!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I saw one of my old college friends for the first time in years yesterday. Mogs me massively and is probably an 8. When he'd go out during college he'd slay easily every single time. He's just finished an LTR and had kids with her, now he's single again and hooking up. He says bar game is impossible now unless you're a 9+ Chad (or go way, way below your looks match). Girls used to come to him but he's low inhib enough to approach. He says it's pointless because they're already messaging 9's off Tinder (even the 6s and 7s) and arranging a hook up already and unless you mog the guy she's messaging you've got no chance. This is how much Tinder is fucked the market.

He was swiping on Tinder instead in the bar, trying to match with a 6 whose looksmatch posts on here. This is what top 20% of men are doing now. The rest are wasting their time.

Sounds like Larp tbh

All I see here, is "ItZ SuB9 LaW nOw GuIizSe" :feelstastyman:

While mediocre men who mog most incels are still out there breeding.

Bluepill 3

Sadly this screenshot above was not a joke or meme or whatever. He was 100% serious and legit trying to brainwash me into thinking I'm a fakecel :feelsclown:

Just fucking lol at the state of honkcels

View attachment 205656
Sadly this screenshot above was not a joke or meme or whatever. He was 100% serious and legit trying to brainwash me into thinking I'm a fakecel :feelsclown:
We have legit blue pillers here that are given Incel Tears Tier advice. Im done.

Tinder isnt real life sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

sub 8 law is a meme bro :soy::soy::soy:
Tinder is actually easier than real life because you can angle fraud. The interest you get in real life is probobly 1/10th of what you get on tinder. If you don't get interest on tinder than...just lol

Tinder is actually easier than real life because you can angle fraud. The interest you get in real life is probobly 1/10th of what you get on tinder. If you don't get interest on tinder than...just lol
It is indeed with approaching women being made illegal jfl

Brutal. It's either being chad or death.

You made it on IT!

The extinction of PUAs is another proof for the validity of blackpill. Almost all undesired male understand that their problem is not their lack of approaching skill, but that they are just too ugly for women.

And you can photoshop to a small degree. Although if you're an incel it won't matter because it won't translate to lays

Sounds like Larp tbh

All I see here, is "ItZ SuB9 LaW nOw GuIizSe" :feelstastyman:

While mediocre men who mog most incels are still out there breeding.

I'm just talking about bars specifically. This guy is just one anecdote but i've noticed it more generally post-TInder. Hook ups used to be done in bars, now they're done on Tinder and Tinder is basically hypergamy-maxed. Foids in bars aren't even waiting to be chatted up by Chads anymore, they're swiping them on Tinder with their phones out. Normies are invisible.

Bars were never for Incels and ugly guys but pre-tinder you just needed to be the best looking guy in the room, or at least the most low-inhib, jester-maxed just-be-confident bro guy in the room. Now they have unlimited access to Chads.

Last edited:
its a shame hackers won't hack tinder and destroy it or better yet the creators of tinder die in some plane crash .

When an 8/10 dude is failing what the fuck can we do? This is so brutal.

When an 8/10 dude is failing what the fuck can we do? This is so brutal.
It's fucking Larp

JFL at any idiot who got baited into this thread.

It's over for most men.
truly it's so fucking over
normies have no fucking idea whats coming for them this decade
I really feel like this decade is gonna be where we see a massive explosion in the amount of men that are incels

It's fucking Larp

JFL at any idiot who got baited into this thread.

It's not larp it's a genuine post.

I'm using an example from an old friend of how the bar game has changed in the last 10-15 years.. You have to be a top Chad to run bar game UNLESS you're prepared to go a long way below your looksmatch, to the point where your better looking than what she can match with online.. It's all done on Tinder now.

Even the old PUA's would agree.

Last edited:
I'm an 8.9/10 incel, it's over for me boyos

“Over” does not even begin to describe life in 2020.

any sub8 deniers still lurking here? :feelsEhh:

I'm using an example from an old friend of how the bar game has changed in the last 10-15 years..

If he's in his mid 30's now then this is the agepill. Foids are ageist just as much as men are.

chadlite lol guy ends up being midtier normie probably

The extinction of PUAs is another proof for the validity of blackpill. Almost all undesired male understand that their problem is not their lack of approaching skill, but that they are just too ugly for women.
Yeah man, we don't have tinder reaper here in post-soviet countries, but PUA is dead because of smartphones too.